Vanishing Posts

Mods are removing posts (including this one) which shine any sort of negative light on the game. Do our opinions only matter if they are glorifying the game? Or are you scared that someone simply pointing out a fault in design may cause a slight decrease in your salaries?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    just don't break the guildelines and you'll be fine.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    just don't break the guildelines and you'll be fine.

What he said
  • Not my posts. I've read about 3 recently that when I go back later to see how it's progressed, it's gone...
  • Not my posts. I've read about 3 recently that when I go back later to see how it's progressed, it's gone...

The developers move some post to a more appropriate area, or they go necro and then it's a no no to reply.
  • Alot gets merged into mega threads because it keeps it a little bit more organized. If course most people won't go through the messages after a day or two and they do vanish but it's not like if your post remained that something would get done about it. The devs will do what the devs want to do, you can complain about it all you want but it will have little to no effect really
  • I've stretched the guidelines quite a bit. None of my posts got deleted. You are always allowed to voice your opinion as long as you do it in a cultured way. You are allowed to disagree and to openly call out anyone about anything they have written. You are even allowed to openly voice anger and frustration about game mechanics, modes, sith raid, TW matchmaking, why is X or Y not farmable yet, why is Darth Jar Jar not released yet, even about drop rates.
    It's not allowed to post something that openly calls to violence, any form of game retribution, calling people to stop buying (they are extra vigilant about this one). Also if your post has more ************* than readable letters it's very likely it will be deleted (I am not implying you posted this but I've seen a few of these disappear lately). As much as I stretched the guidelines, I never went openly against this game or any other member of this community. I like this game, what we are offered by it is ours to like or dislike. Uninstalling the game only takes 2 clicks if you dont like it.
    TL;DR: Diplomacy is the art of telling somebody to go screw themselves in such a way that they look forward to it.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Yes, they removed anything remotely negative even if it breaks no rules.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Mods are removing posts (including this one) which shine any sort of negative light on the game. Do our opinions only matter if they are glorifying the game? Or are you scared that someone simply pointing out a fault in design may cause a slight decrease in your salaries?

And this post about forum moderation is against the guidelines. I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if it got deleted.
  • It's not the mods it is the Illuminati.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Revi wrote: »
    Yes, they removed anything remotely negative even if it breaks no rules.
    Am i missing the sarcasme here? since it's glaringly obvious they don't seeying how negative the forum is.
    Save water, drink champagne!