Talzin, Wicket, and the New NSs, WHEN?!?!?

ziglet
69 posts Member
edited March 2018
ziglet wrote: »
On February 8th, CG_Carrie posted that "We recently made the following Character Shards available in Shipments. Going forward, you’ll also see them in more traditional farmable locations. " It's been 37 days since this post, and not another word since. So my question is WHEN?!?!?!
CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
DJphenom wrote: »
@CG_RyDiggs, is there any way you could give clarity on this? Are the Nightsisters going to be in F2P farming locations?

I don't have an answer either way today. I'll see if I can get one Monday, but 'we're not saying' might be that answer, just to be clear.

TTYL!

We are still waiting for @CG_RyDiggs response. Also not sure why the original post was moved. This post has nothing to do with Arena and Character Strategy, it has to do with a promise @CG_Carrie made to the community over 40 days ago.

Replies

• Options
    #soon or #verysoon depending on how you want to interpret the Q and A from last weekend.
  • Options
    The response will probably be “we’re not saying”..
    There have been so many of the same threads over the past week that i doubt you’ll get a different response to the rest, though i hope im wrong.. I am waiting for Talzin and Zombie to become farmable myself
  • ziglet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    All I am saying is that @CG_RyDiggs said he would get back to us on Monday, it is now Friday, with no response. We are just looking for the response, if it is them say "We're not saying", then state it, but to not respond after saying he would get back doesn't look good. Also @CG_Carrie was the one who originally said they would be more traditionally farmable over 40 days ago. Just looking for some information.

Also there was 0 reason for the original discussion to be moved out of General Discussion.
  • Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It got moved because they don’t want to answer this question. The real reason that these characters have not been made farmable (not just in shipments) is that after that announcement was made, the folks who spent $300 to get Talzin whined about losing their advantage over everyone and made a big stink about it. So CG backed off.

What they are losing sight of here is that there are players who relied on that announcement from feb. 8th and geared up their nightsisters in anticipation of being able to farm them in nodes or stores. Once again, whales get their way.
  • Danix
    18 posts Member
    Options
    The nightsisters won't be released
    1st: People spend on them
    2nd: IF they are released to all the f2p people, they will have to be nerfed in the sith raid,like RJT and that's a lot of work.

Not sure why wicket is not released though, probably we don't know something about him apart from the ewoks in particular phase
  • Options
    I would like to hear it from them, thank you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options

[QUESTION: Ghostrider1982] Character Release cadence?...it was established at one point and then broken multiple times and now it's just non-existant, especially with a previous road ahead post standing farming for Talzin, Wicket, Nightsister Spirit etc....and still nothing

[NR]: Similar to the above, we actually have forthcoming communication coming about the Character Release Cadence. We're not ready to unveil it yet, but I can tell you that we are looking to reaffirm it very soon and better articulate the timings, placements, and why we changed some in the past. This is an important topic to us and we're going to bringing this to the players soon. Regarding Talzin and company, we tried something new with the Heroic Event series and it didn't work the way we intended. We'll have a disposition on them soon.
    This was from Carrie in the Q&A. We will not get more until they are ready. Sorry not much to go on, but we don't get much until a character is in the state change. This is a special circumstance so we will just have to wait and see.

Also we generally move farming tactics to s
    The strategy section. So that may be how it ended there, but I'm not sure which post you are referring too.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Danix wrote: »
    The nightsisters won't be released
    1st: People spend on them
    2nd: IF they are released to all the f2p people, they will have to be nerfed in the sith raid,like RJT and that's a lot of work.

Not sure why wicket is not released though, probably we don't know something about him apart from the ewoks in particular phase

If you played with or against maxed Ewoks, you'd know. To put it bluntly, maxed Ewoks with Wicket in the mix can take down a Palp team - and hit the raid fairly well in certain stages, as they do the same thing NS do - which is, crank their own TM.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

[QUESTION: Ghostrider1982] Character Release cadence?...it was established at one point and then broken multiple times and now it's just non-existant, especially with a previous road ahead post standing farming for Talzin, Wicket, Nightsister Spirit etc....and still nothing

[NR]: Similar to the above, we actually have forthcoming communication coming about the Character Release Cadence. We're not ready to unveil it yet, but I can tell you that we are looking to reaffirm it very soon and better articulate the timings, placements, and why we changed some in the past. This is an important topic to us and we're going to bringing this to the players soon. Regarding Talzin and company, we tried something new with the Heroic Event series and it didn't work the way we intended. We'll have a disposition on them soon.
    This was from Carrie in the Q&A. We will not get more until they are ready. Sorry not much to go on, but we don't get much until a character is in the state change. This is a special circumstance so we will just have to wait and see.

The strategy section. So that may be how it ended there, but I'm not sure which post you are referring too.

Just for the reference it was to this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163098/talzin-wicket-and-the-new-nss-when/p1

Which when you move the post you state that you are moving it, this post was just moved. Sorry I didn't get a chance to go through all those questions, the couple of "GC" video's i listened to never mentioned it. And as I said, @CG_RyDiggs was going to get back to us, so I was waiting here for a response.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Just for the reference it was to this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163098/talzin-wicket-and-the-new-nss-when/p1

Which when you move the post you state that you are moving it, this post was just moved. Sorry I didn't get a chance to go through all those questions, the couple of "GC" video's i listened to never mentioned it. And as I said, @CG_RyDiggs was going to get back to us, so I was waiting here for a response.

The Q&A I would consider the response. I know that's not the answer you want but it's what we have right now.

Let's let them set things up and get the communication they are promising in place and see where we land.