Daring Droid : Mythic Event,tier III

2Next

Replies

• 3ReD7
    47 posts Member
    Certain events have certain “s
    Crowny wrote: »
    Is the 600 crystal refresh worth it? Obviously the mods you get are random and might not be any good, or you could potentially get 2 mods with speed secondaries. Do you also get the few pieces of G12 gear from the refresh? Overall, is it worth it to spend the 600 crystals for a refresh of tier 3?

By the way, I beat the event brining CLS (Lead), Raid Han, Chirrut and Baze.

Maybe for 200 crystals i’d think about... hard no for 600 crystals!
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Crowny wrote: »
    Is the 600 crystal refresh worth it? Obviously the mods you get are random and might not be any good, or you could potentially get 2 mods with speed secondaries. Do you also get the few pieces of G12 gear from the refresh? Overall, is it worth it to spend the 600 crystals for a refresh of tier 3?

By the way, I beat the event brining CLS (Lead), Raid Han, Chirrut and Baze.

I always do one 600 refresh each day. I'm FTP. Good chance at good mods, more g12 gear, and credits, totally worth it.
  • Meh, I thought it was a riot watching Vader force crush like 8 times in a row. Ready for the burden, I was not. But unlike Luke, I won't rush to complete my training. Maybe next time. G12 is a long way out.
  • Actually Fulcrum with CLS lead is the key to beating it. It's more of crowd control rather than dmg output.
    Take out the 2 taunters quickly then use cls to stun vader as often as possible. Fulcrum will just whittle the rest down with her counters. And there's Protection up everytime she counters which makes her really tanky for this battle.

Video guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6bIDSduB0&t=