Is Captain Han Solo Worth Getting?

Right now, I have a nice team consisting of Barriss(L), Both Kylos, & Wiggs. But my Leia is coming up, and I am unlocking Lando for the expected Palpatine event next month. So to complete the group of 5, I was thinking of attempting to get CHanSolo instead of STHan. But the problem with this, is that it takes 16 cantina energy for every battle, and even then, the chances of getting a shard is a little less than half. So is CHan really worth the resources you put into trying to get him, or is it energy wasted?
"Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn

Replies

• A squad of Wiggs Jyn Captain Han Solo and Scarif rebel Pathfinder can be a real pain in territory wars for a non nightsisters team tons of revives
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    He will probably be necessary for Luke Ep.VI, so i would say yes even if you don't use him on arena.
  • But if I were to use CHan, Wiggs, Leia, & Lando in Arena, would it be successful?
    "Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • But if I were to use CHan, Wiggs, Leia, & Lando in Arena, would it be successful?

That depends on what your arena shard looks like. That team is certainly not the meta, but if you can win with it, that doesn't matter

That being said, you should get him for TB and to support your guild. A lot of guilds (including mine) require their members to have the TB toons starred and geared.
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If you're at a point where you're still working on, or don't have, your legendary/journey characters I suggest that you prioritize those teams first. From that point you can optimize and build teams for Territory Battles (the primary reason people get Captain Han), etc.
  • CHan is really good imo. He’s does good damage and heals himself for every attack. He also revived chars so you can get rid of Ewok (even though Ewok has better overall heal) he works best with a tank imo since he can heal them and give protection then can revive them for full health (if rebel) when they die. He also works good with Wiggs as he also does big damage and can make up for their weak health
  • Captain solo is no longer required for ls tb. Only Hoth soldier, Hoth scout, CLS, and for the specific rounds: phoenix and Rogue1.

Sthan is needed to get CLS, so bear that in mind. I run wiggs with R2, Leia and old Ben to good effect as a rebel b team
  • Definitely do St Han over Captain Han. Your priority (if you finished Phoenix) should be prepping for CLS (Old Ben, Farmboy, St Han, Leia, and R2 (5 imperials))
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, I've gone ahead and closed this thread. Please remember that necroposting is against the rules. Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.