Daka Ai needs a fix

On autoplay, she uses her heal only when a character is already dead. Not even when she herself is in the red.Thats just dumb.

Replies

• Thats because shes attempting to revive the fallen character so instead of healing in red she waits til someone dies
  • ichotolot wrote: »
    Thats just dumb.

When you consider her chance to revive others at higher health with buffs, it's actually one of the smarter ways to play Daka. Ironically, the AI probably plays Daka better than any other toon. That's why people are generally more nervous about attacking teams with her in arena (that and her stun)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ye but it kinda sxcks if she doesn't heal, then die without using that heal.
    I understand the logic to some extend but if she is 1 hit off of being killed, I rather see her use the heal :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • ichotolot
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    ichotolot wrote: »
    Thats just dumb.

When you consider her chance to revive others at higher health with buffs, it's actually one of the smarter ways to play Daka. Ironically, the AI probably plays Daka better than any other toon. That's why people are generally more nervous about attacking teams with her in arena (that and her stun)

The revive chance is 40 percent,and an ability with a rather long cooldown. Healing when necessary(at least when a character or she herself is in the red) is preferable.
    Thats just dumb.

The revive chance is 40 percent,and an ability with a rather long cooldown. Healing when necessary(at least when a character or she herself is in the red) is preferable.

if daka healed to heal rather than revive i wouldn't hesitate leaving her alive while i took down dps i always take her out first because of her ability to revive
    Thats just dumb.

No - it really isn't. It's a waste of a vital ability with a long cool down that is much more potent as a revive. Her heal stinks - all it is for her is a waste of an action. She heals - then gets killed anyway. Keep that revive can also raise more than one fallen ally.

If you insist on trying to use that ability as a "true" heal, you will likely find it frustrating, as that is, imho, a suboptimal way to play her abilities.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • I'd rather her Ai be fixed to where she revives herself as often as my daka. Which is...oh. That's right. Never. I've never had my daka revive herself
  • I'd rather her Ai be fixed to where she revives herself as often as my daka. Which is...oh. That's right. Never. I've never had my daka revive herself

That revive is only 10%.