♨️♨️♨️224mGP Guild • LF: Active Seasoned players EST • 27 ⭐ GEO TB • 36WATshards • 75w-22L TW ♨️♨️♨️

Replies

• Ukenobi_Serious
    185 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Top ranking in Arena. Learn from the best. join our discord server to enlist.
    uqlDJZB.jpg

Our Requirements:
    ✅ Level 85+
    ✅ 2M+ GP or Higher
    ✅ 600 Guild tickets Daily
    ✅ top 100~150 in Arena. top 50 in fleet arena
    ✅ having JTR and NS is mandatory. Working on sith raid teams are required
    ✅ Account synced to https://swgoh.gg/
    ✅ Active and Vocal in our Discord Server (https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8)

Post edited by Ukenobi_Serious on
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Crazy21
    12 posts Member
    Looking for a couple new members to join after this TB, let us know you are interested by joining our discord!
  • We are still looking for a few members to join us once this Territory Battle has come to an end. We’re currently on track to run our first Heroic Sith Raid at the start of next month. Hop on our Discord if you’re interested!
  • Azzy
    7 posts Member
    Hey everyone! This is a great guild with active members on discord that you can consistently rely the answer questions and be there for if need someone to talk to. After so much time we've all become friends you'd like, I'd interested in talking too :)
  • We are still looking for two members to join this guild so that we can work on conquering Heroic Sith Raid and excelling even more in Territory Battle and War. If you are looking for a guild that has an active Discord, daily communication, and plenty of players willing to help with your farming, feel free to join us.
  • One of the best run, most active discord servers you will find. Looking forward dominating all aspects of the game with new players.
  • I've been in this guild from the start and have made great strides progressing in the game. The floor is always open for questions and guidance with answers that are in quality and depth of thought. We even have someone to blame when things go wrong. We will be moving up to HSITH RAID 8/1 if your looking to start earning Traya shards and start destroying some fools. We are open to FTP and PTP players as we have a good mix of all. Discord is----https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8
  • Ukenobi_Serious
    185 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    F8XvnJg.jpg

Guilty by Association Alliance is a great alliance that offers guidance and a laidback atmosphere to all members. We are not a hardcore guild but we are a guild of responsible members who does their part in every aspect of the game.
    If you're looking for a drama free guild, you've came to the right place. Join us and check us out in discord.
    >>https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • I've been with these guys since the beginning of the Banthas, and if I may say so, we are AWESOME! Anytime you've got questions or need a bit of help, someone is always willing to step up and offer some advice! Our awesome Officers are super organized for Territory Battles and Territory Wars, it makes them much easier and more fun as well!
  • I joined this group about a year ago. I had very little GP. And not a lot of characters to work with. My starting GP 315000. My GP now 1800000. Now you have to do your part but as long as you do your part these guys will help you build your account. Most fun I have had in a game EVER! Join us and let’s take over the world. (Pinky)
  • We are looking for a couple of new members after this TB ends so that we can attempt our first heroic sith raid. If you are ready to take down the sith triumvirate with us join our discord channel https://discord.gg/MrbPtDx
  • Super polite Guild, always willing to help, a lot of gear donations. This guild is why I keep playing the game.
  • Anyone looking for a solid active group your in the right place 2 guilds both dedicated to improving at a rapid pace without being overvearing.
  • Exnelo
    30 posts Member
    Best kind of alliance and best alliance in swgoh bar none. Check it out and see for yourself. Full of players willing to help out in every facet of the game to propel us all to heroic sith.
  • Transitioning to hsith after this TB. If you are ready and meet our requirements, please join our discord and notify our officers. Cheers!
  • love this alliance. if you're looking for competitive place to play, this is the place for you! great bunch of guys taboot!
  • I joined about a month ago and this alliance is great. It is full of active, good people who are very welcoming to new guildies.

They strike a great balance between being casual and understanding that most of us are f2p, while also focused on getting the most out of the game ( we are really close to being able to take down hsith). The officers are highly coordinated and are more than willing to help everyone out with any questions so reach out on discord and sign up.
  • Azzy
    7 posts Member
    Hey guys! Were looking for active members again! Were on potentially our last t6 STR before we move on to HSTR. We're very excited to finally get some Traya shards as our guild has been working hard to get the best teams to topple the sith. If you're a fun person, have a good roster, and are dedicated to improving and dominating your shard then come on over and say hello!
  • I highly recommend this alliance! We are a group of supportive and helpful players who are also pushing the envelope of raids! Join us today!
  • Awesome alliance , friendly and helpful in all aspects of swgoh.
  • We are looking for someone to fill the empty spot we have in the guild, we are looking for someone who is ready for Heroic Sith Raid as we are close to clearing it and getting it on farm, Please join our Discord if you are interested in a guild with all three raids on farm and constantly getting 40+ stars in both Territory Battles. Oh and we just crossed the 120 million GP threshold, so we get at minimum 2 zetas for each TW.
  • Looking for HSITH raid ready players to help us tackle hsith. particularly people working on p3 teams.
  • HSITH is done in less than 24 hours and formally on farm! Great work everyone!
  • Great guild and great alliance... Active on all fronts: HSITH, TB, TW, HAAT, HPIT...
  • Ukenobi_Serious
    185 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    SUjr775.jpg

• Looking for Traya shard? Join the most organized alliance in the galaxy! Join guilty by Association Alliance. Drama free, responsible gaming, good banter. Check in our recruitment channel in discord.

xVxpbs8.png
  • Another Territory War, Another Win, Another 3 Zeta Mats. Next Territory War, we will be trying for our 40th victory achievement.
  • If interested please join us on discord! Great guild and we r always moving forward!
  • HSith on farm in under 12 hours, nice job everyone!
  • Xheron
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Join us today for your free ticket to the rancor kissing booth ,dunk the tank ,and fortunes told by the great Traybino supplies are limited all events on heroic farm