♨️♨️♨️224mGP Guild • LF: Active Seasoned players EST • 27 ⭐ GEO TB • 36WATshards • 75w-22L TW ♨️♨️♨️

Replies

• https://swgoh.gg/u/sid_vicious/. Dm me if you are interested . I wanna see a print of your score on the last HSith raid.
  • Roll on DR! We are ready and waiting.
  • Looking for a guild after tw? Look no further! Check us out and speak with us in discord! https://discord.gg/upS88gC
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Anyone looking for a guild after this TW ends, pop in our Discord and check it out. HSith on farm, heavy emphasis on TW and TB! https://discord.gg/8JGA3t
  • Azzy
    7 posts Member
    Hey everyone! We're constantly looking for more players that we can work with to improve both our guild and their roster. We have many avenues to explore that allow you to research and improve your mods and knowledge about which teams to use in which situation, so come check us out!
  • Looking for someone after this tw guys! Drop by our discord and check us out!
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Best discord server you will ever see, drop by today
  • We are the high ground
  • Still a highly competitive organization with the Wukie’s at an IMPRESSIVE 52 Ws - 11 Ls in territory war, currently ranked #123. Come get a little crispy
  • Inglorious banthas Top Arena ranking Guild

HtR6p52.jpg

Wukie Crisp Top TW ranking Guild

zxVgng5.png

Join the best players in the galaxy!
  • Looking for 2 players after TB
  • Looking for a new guild? Need focused game play? Want to improve your roster? Look no farther than The Inglorious Banthas! We are looking for new members after TW to fill our ranks. Check us out on discord
    https://discord.gg/upS88gC
  • Been here for a while and you won’t find a better guild. We are a nice mix of whales and F2P. We need strong players for TW and TB. Close to getting full stars on TB
  • Looking for the right roster. Do you have what it takes?
  • Looking for 2 right now.
  • I have never had so much fun in TW as with this Alliance. If you're a TW junkie like me, this is the place to play.
  • Azzy
    7 posts Member
    This is the best alliance I've ever seen at offering suggestions and paths to improvement. I would never be where I am without them!
  • Come join the alliance! I've progressed further in this guild than my previous guilds. If you're looking to progress quickly with the help of great guild mates join us! They are worth their weight in crystals.
  • Looking for 2 tw oriented guild mates! If your tired of carrying other people’s weight, it’s time to leave the carry on baggage and start backpacking and living life to the fullest of your capabilities!
  • 1 spot available after tw. Join the recruitment channel now!
  • We're an awesome alliance with a great community of members and discord game content. Think I've been a member for about 8 or 9 months. Come get some!
  • Still looking for two after TB ends. Visit our recruitment channel in discord for enlistment!

• Still looking for two after TB ends. Visit our recruitment channel in discord for enlistment!
  • drahm
    9 posts Member
    45* on DSTB with only a little more to get to 46*. Great work everyone, climbing higher everyday!
  • we have a spot available. Drop by our recruitment now!
  • Join now!!!
    A very competetive TW guild
  • Competitive and full of dedicated knowledgeable players that can help you achieve your goals while you’re making contributions and being part of a dynamic and cohesive team. What a great alliance to be a part of.
    I don’t know about you but I’ve spent countless hours on this game and I look to get the most out of my game time. From the quality leadership and the helpful members... they are always willing to answer your questions, make you feel welcomed, and help you with your needs and give you some direction if requested.
    I look forward to the years new content playing with these folks and conquering whatever SWGOH brings and so should you.
    Stop by and check out the highly organized discord server and apply. You will thankful you did.
  • Looking for 1 when TW is over. Join our recruitment channel now!
  • Looking for 1 After TB
  • So tired of winning! 54 TW wins and counting.