♨️♨️♨️224mGP Guild • LF: Active Seasoned players EST • 27 ⭐ GEO TB • 36WATshards • 75w-22L TW ♨️♨️♨️

Replies

• We are still looking for a member to fill our last remaining spot, join our Discord if you’re interested.
  • Crazy21
    12 posts Member
    Still looking to fill our last spot and we were very close to gaining to 2 stars in this TB. We will definitely have 36 stars next time.
  • Ukenobi_Serious
    185 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    rrR213Q.jpg

Looking for 1 jumper to join us before TW. Join a winning guild now! >>> https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8
    fOixDEI.png
    Post edited by Ukenobi_Serious on
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Ukenobi_Serious
    185 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Are you ready to join the most strategic guild in the galaxy? beating a guild 15m gp higher than our existing gp? know how to play like champion. Join our Alliance now. >>> https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8
    FwVU0Lp.png
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Bryman00
    13 posts Member
    This is one of the best discord channels I've seen for a guild.
  • Yeah the coordination is fantatstic, and the amount of entertainment and advice on the discord is second to none! Fantastic guild!
  • Xheron
    8 posts Member
    Great discord channel and tons of helpful members great overall guild alliance so happy to be apart of it
  • 39 stars in TB. Join an effective guild that maximizes rewards. Are you tired of carrying your guild? Then you came to the right place. Join us now. >>> https://discord.gg/upS88gC
    nWR7Wwt.png
  • Crazy21
    12 posts Member
    Do you want an active guild that will help you maximize your roster? Join our discord https://discord.gg/YFfHNUq
  • I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the activity, and most of all, the organization of this guild. The finest Discord I've ever seen, that's for sure. Great place to grow and support each other.

Join our discord here and check us out https://discord.gg/YFfHNUq
  • We are still looking for the right person to join us.

Our Requirements:
    ✅ Level 85+
    ✅ 2M+ GP or Higher
    ✅ 600 Guild tickets Daily
    ✅ top 100~150 in Arena. top 50 in fleet arena
    ✅ having JTR and NS is mandatory. Working on sith raid teams are required
    ✅ Account synced to https://swgoh.gg/
    ✅ Active and Vocal in our Discord Server (https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8)
  • Exnelo
    30 posts Member
    Great community of people right here. Always there to help out. I am honored to be a part of it. I am sure heroic sith is right around the corner as well. So join up today and help that happen.
  • Copes
    36 posts Member
    Just jumping in to stress how awesome this group is. The Discord is active and informative. The leadership focuses on balancing guild progress with real life responsibilities. Amazing community for both hardcore and F2P players who want to achieve steady progress! Pop into Discord and say hello!
  • Qece
    4 posts Member
    Been a part of this guild for a good while now. Excellent bunch of people! Really active, good leadership and progressing at a good pace.
  • xdigitalx
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    This guild is great. very positive community that is there to help with every aspect of the game. The discord channel is the best I’ve seen so far, super informative and organized. Our goal is to tackle the HSTR soon and with your help we’ll get there!
  • Ozwyn
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    This alliance is great. Very involved, lots of terrific information, and the people are sane and reasonable adults who seem to have a solid handle on balancing real lives but still managing to play the game with focus and intensity. Since joining, my Arena rank has jumped up an absurd amount thanks to the very helpful folks in my guild.
  • These guys are great, very knowledgeable, strong participation, you can always count on them!
  • Fenn93
    18 posts Member
    Best guild ever! So supportive and makes to strive to the next goal be it GP, arena rank or raid goals!!
  • Great guild to work and play with! Great combination of advancement/progression but realizing real life is happening too. Very goal oriented. Discord server is very active and helpful. Highly suggest joining if you have the chance.
  • In the guild for a few months and its a FANTASTIC guild. Everyone is willing to help and progression is made very quick.
  • Come join our awesome family! The officers do a great job of keeping the entire operation well organized and running like a well oiled machine. If you're looking for a real community to go along with your swgoh experience, this is where you'll find it. Extremely active discord with all sorts of funny and engaging people.
  • Come join a helpful active guild!
  • I've progressed further in this guild than in any other I've been in. If you're looking to progress quickly the advice and help of all the members is worth it's weight in crystals.
  • This guild is great at helping players reach new levels quickly. It is by far the best guild that I have been a part of!
  • Come join our great family while you have the chance; we just had a spot open up and would love to have you!
  • If you whale or are ftp this is a great guild to be in. I'm someone who likes to read about strategy and theory crafting and this guild has everything you could ask for and so much more. Very helpful officers and guildies understand the game little nuances rather well. Join now before we're filled up again
  • So yesterday marked my 3 month anniversary with IB and I cannot say enough good things about this guild. I left a traditional alliance to join these guys and it's been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Great officers and members who are always willing to help and offer guidance when needed. The growth in the guild is amazing as well and we have averaged approx 10 mil gp each month and now reaching 110 mil total gp. It's not a traditional alliance in that they pull the best players for the best guilds which means we grow as guild and only continue to get stronger. I've even recruited my buddy from my old alliance to this one and it's been a positive experience for him as well.  For IB we are pushing for our first HSith raid and won't be far off from working on treya shards! So definitely give us a shout if your interested. You won't regret it....I certainly haven't!
  • Hinsho123
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I’ve been a member for a couple months now and both of guilds In our alliance are everything that was advertised and more.. the discord page is better than any other Ive used previously. The players are serious but also seriously fun to play with. The leadership is knowledgeable and fair. Definitely committed to success and growth .. rewards from TW/TB ARE AWESOME!!!
    you’d be a fool not to join us!!

PS... I was not Jedi mind tricked
    Into making this post!
  • Great guild! I’ve been a member for a few months and enjoy the smalltalk, the raids (soon we will try for Sith 7!) and excellent scores in TW and TB. Come join us :-)

/Rorag
  • Awesome guild! The organisation, discord server and helpfulness of all members is second to none. We have been making great progress with the sith raid and the rewards from TW/TB are fantastic. Plenty of IPD and Rebel Officer Leia shards each TB. The raid times are on rotation so can easly work whatever your timezone is.

Join our discord here and check us out