Health Steal Questions

VonZant
3843 posts Member
I dont understand how this works. Sometimes some toons dont get it as expected. I notice it most often on Nihilus and Sith Trooper.

Nihilus does not always get health when he uses drain force. Sith Trooper doest not seems to always get it from retribution or his AOE. This also seems to happen under both Nihilus and EP lead. They dont have heal immunity when failing to gain it.

Im sure I am probably just missing something but can someone explain it?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Both units should regain health just fine under Nihilus

Under Palp, Nihilus will only regen when Palp passes the health steal buff.

SiT will not get health back on counters. He will only get health on his turn when he inflicts a debuff, which can be resisted (under EP)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    But at least at my gear levels, Nihilus has 10% health steal and SiT has 5. Outside of a Nihlus lead they should both regen health on doing any kind of damage. Yet I dont think they do.
  • Slow the speed down to 1x and try it I bet you'll see the green heal number. If your just going by looking at the health bar it can be tough because both are really high health and low damage so 5/10% is gonna be hard to see.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Slow the speed down to 1x and try it I bet you'll see the green heal number. If your just going by looking at the health bar it can be tough because both are really high health and low damage so 5/10% is gonna be hard to see.

I bet that is it. Maybe 4x speed. Will look. Thanks.