Should I mass save energy or use it all daily?

My energy stores built up significantly ((over 8k)) during a period of no desire to play. Lately I've been playing much more and farming for purple gear which absolutely annihilates my energy stores.

Would it be more energy efficient ((pun intended)) to save up my stores from the free energy you get thrice each day and focus on things like Arena, GW, ship battles and challenges, or would I obtain more energy by using it all up and letting it replenish? I'm going to guess the latter since I still get the free energy, but I wanted to see what others think before I change tactics.

Replies

• If your energy isn't full it slowly builds up until you hit the max so you will get more free energy by spending energy
  • Use your energy so you get the free Refresh. The only time the mass energy works in your favor is if you are trying to hop levels, for example stockpiling energy to jump from level 28, which is when you are placed in arena, to level 40ish to get a head start on your competition.
  • People are amazing lol, that dude saved up 8k how is that even possible
  • What's this lol
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    No desire to play but you still logged in to collect energy? Odd. Obviously though, not letting your energy sit maxed out is best. It replenishes over time unless you're at capacity, so as long as you don't let get full, that's as effecient as you'll get.
  • 312bbjd.png
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Play how you want to, if I skip a day I’d still log in for energy.

Moving to off topic.
  • KueChael wrote: »

Moving to off topic.

My apologies. I thought "Off Topic" was for discussions not pertaining to this game and thus this wouldn't work there.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    KueChael wrote: »

Moving to off topic.

My apologies. I thought "Off Topic" was for discussions not pertaining to this game and thus this wouldn't work there.

Moved to Feedback >> General.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no point to saving energy from logging in execpt:

- hoarding early game before opening arena
    - maybe double drops coming, but even that is a stretch for me

When you don't spend it you are losing out on 240 regular and 120 cantinas energy a day. Just from natural energy replenishment
  • Kyno wrote: »
    There is no point to saving energy from logging in execpt:

- hoarding early game before opening arena
    - maybe double drops coming, but even that is a stretch for me

When you don't spend it you are losing out on 240 regular and 120 cantinas energy a day. Just from natural energy replenishment

Exactly the sort of answer I was looking for. Thank you. I will now remember to consume all the energy every day instead of not only denying extra energy, but not using any!
  • Huatimus wrote: »

I don't know if that is a generic name or not... But I have a person in my guild with that screen name
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

I don't know if that is a generic name or not... But I have a person in my guild with that screen name

That's a generic name just like the famous Mol Eliza, along with Remus Qui Spar. Think there's a generic name for certain timezones.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

That's a generic name just like the famous Mol Eliza, along with Remus Qui Spar. Think there's a generic name for certain timezones.

Thank you for the clarification... That was some serious hoarding, that guy had way more self control than I do.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

Thank you for the clarification... That was some serious hoarding, that guy had way more self control than I do.

Um that guy is me. I pretty much don't have the heart to try and battle 26000 energy away without sim tickets.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    You're throwing away so much in resources lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH