Galaxy of Heroes Trainer ??

HID_Jak
1 posts Member
edited March 2018
Good evening Devs. Good evening my fellow co-Players.. I dont know if this has been discussed again but i would like to suggest a SWGOH trainer. An offline version of the game where an account link would be possible. (If not) then the ability to train toons at the level of our account and then try it out for events, Raids etc. I think it would help alot of people knowing where they have to be to finish a certain Event (Jedi Rey,CLS,Thrawn etc.) Or Raid.. Heroic AAT Sith Raid and Heroic Rancor. With the additional ability to select each stage of the specific Raid or Event.. i would like a reply. Thanks alot.

Galaxy of Heroes Trainer ?? 13 votes

Yes Make it !!
38%
Oberon_CaladRacerDejakTheRevanchist127HID_JakCrapper190 5 votes
No we dont need it !!
61%
leefElleMadaraSITHPLAGUEjhbuchholzHuatimusRichfxxxSyrup_Chugger3Kiritoismyname 8 votes

Replies

• No we dont need it !!
    So you mean like a developer account? Why should everyone get one?
  • Yes Make it !!
    Like i said more like a trainer... an offline version of the game where you can test teams out in different modes of the game
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    No we dont need it !!
    nah, where's the fun in that?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yes Make it !!
    But probably never happens.. u know, obviously need new license, legal, document n stuff.
  • Ruyen
    46 posts Member
    Better pitches for similar game modes have been suggested I think. Like a Sandbox mode, like the Game Changers get, so you can try new characters before you buy them. Or a game mode where you can practice in Arena vs your Guild mates.
  • Yes Make it !!
    I’d like a mode that lets us challenge the teams at the top of our shards, (no rewards of course) just to test how we stand.