Rancor Raid Help

Can someone please suggest a team using my roster?https://swgoh.gg/u/dwaynewade/

Replies

• Wedge, biggs, CLS and thrawn, you'll solo it.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Vader (L), Thrawn, CLS (maybe Tarkin)

you'll solo once your toons get fast enough

alternatively you could use

Thrawn (L), CLS
    again, once you get the right speed the two can solo. Thrawn is leader so he can use manuever,

CLS can solo himself if you get him fast enough...

And the Wiggs team Syrup suggested. Teams I suggested are a bit safer (Wiggs feeds tm)
  • I would, based on you roster, build Vader (L), Thrawn, Palp, Tarkin, and TFP. Short explination.

Vader- Your priority is to Zeta his Leadership, which would give empire a 50% chance to take away 20% TM everytime they attack. His leadership at 7 simply doesn't cut it.

Thrawn- Fracture. Guarenteed speed down, and if you keep the TM removal going, makes soloing 10000x easier.

Palp- Another empire who does some nice damage and you have let the hate flow omegaed, which can give your guys a nice boost in TM.

Tarkin- Mostly there to take TM. If it is his turn and rancor has over 70% TM, use his AOE to take that away.

TFP- Inflicts Tenacity down, which is essential for landing your debuffs espeically for Phase 4. Also has really nice damage.

Your goal will be to inflict speed down as soon as possible, and keep it there. With Vaders omega and his force crush, you will feel tempted to use culling blade, but avoid it because it takes away speed down and tenacity down.

I don't recommend CLS right now, because he doesn't fit with the empire theme, and yours is a little on the undergeared/under abilitied side. However, if you do get him strong, and if farming the Vader Zeta takes awhile, then he should take palps place as another guarenteed speed down who also takes away TM on his basic, who also gives high damage and can erase high TM with Use the Force.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I don't recommend CLS right now, because he doesn't fit with the empire theme, and yours is a little on the undergeared/under abilitied side. However, if you do get him strong, and if farming the Vader Zeta takes awhile, then he should take palps place as another guarenteed speed down who also takes away TM on his basic, who also gives high damage and can erase high TM with Use the Force.
    He can also replace tfp with tenacity down on his special. Invest in his abilities, gear him a bit more and replace tfp in the team suggested above with cls replacing tfp.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    He can also replace tfp with tenacity down on his special. Invest in his abilities, gear him a bit more and replace tfp in the team suggested above with cls replacing tfp.
    At what gear and ability levels would you suggest I start using CLS? I’m currently investing everything into him and should get him to g10 in a few days
  • CLS, and CLS only

Idk about his minimum gear lvl to solo rancor alone. But i use him at g11, with crit dmg+chance mod, at speed 260. Triple zeta hmm
  • Therion
    82 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I would, based on you roster, build Vader (L), Thrawn, Palp, Tarkin, and TFP. Short explination.

Vader- Your priority is to Zeta his Leadership, which would give empire a 50% chance to take away 20% TM everytime they attack. His leadership at 7 simply doesn't cut it.

Thrawn- Fracture. Guarenteed speed down, and if you keep the TM removal going, makes soloing 10000x easier.

Palp- Another empire who does some nice damage and you have let the hate flow omegaed, which can give your guys a nice boost in TM.

Tarkin- Mostly there to take TM. If it is his turn and rancor has over 70% TM, use his AOE to take that away.

TFP- Inflicts Tenacity down, which is essential for landing your debuffs espeically for Phase 4. Also has really nice damage.

Your goal will be to inflict speed down as soon as possible, and keep it there. With Vaders omega and his force crush, you will feel tempted to use culling blade, but avoid it because it takes away speed down and tenacity down.

This is a great post--I used exactly this team until I unlocked CLS a few days ago. Then I replaced EP with CLS, and was immediately able to solo the raid (no zetas on anybody).

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    DwyaneWade wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »
    At what gear and ability levels would you suggest I start using CLS? I’m currently investing everything into him and should get him to g10 in a few days

Gear x 232 speed can solo rancour on its own if rng gods are good to you. I'd probably bring it into a Vader Thrawn tarkin team at gear 8 or 9.
  • Just soloed the rancor for the first time. Thank you all for your help
  • DwyaneWade wrote: »
    Just soloed the rancor for the first time. Thank you all for your help

Nice what team?
  • DwyaneWade wrote: »
    Just soloed the rancor for the first time. Thank you all for your help

Nice what team?

VaderL, GMT, CLS, palp, thrawn
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member