Revan Plus More Clones Please.

War
932 posts Member
I've been playing since December and love the game, I've even spent some money on it and plan to do so again. My favorite part of the game is collecting characters and forming teams for GW, I've got like 40 odd characters already. I've just got a couple character requests to fill out a couple teams I'm working on, first I would like Darth Revan as the fifth Sith in my Sith team, and I need one more clone of some kind.

I'm aware that Darth Vader counts as a Sith but he's my Empire team leader so he's not available to fill that role meaning we need one more Sith character and Revan would be perfect for that. EA already owns the rights to Revan, although they own all the rights technically, what I really mean by that is he's in their other game SWTOR. And as far as the clone I need anyone will do there's dozens of named clones in star wars, but a clone with a heal would be nice if possible.

Replies

• It would be sick if Revan was both light side and dark cause of his crazy past and him getting ripped in half by the force.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    It would break the game balance if he was like that though, I asked for Sith because the game doesn't have enough Sith characters and his most recent adaptation was him as a Sith trying to bring back and kill the Emperor.
  • Ulik
    3 posts Member
    Honestly they do need more sith. Revan would be a perfect macth... They could even pull a Lego Star Wars and make him a "ghost" version of revan
  • Ulik
    3 posts Member
    That would be hilarious
  • Ulik
    3 posts Member
    Honestly I would also just be happy with like a dark version of yoda as like the ultimate sith from clone wars... Or even make like an event where you battle the opposite of your characters. For example if you have a team of light side you would battle the dark side version of them in the dark cave on dagoba, or korriban. If you were a dark side character you would have to crush your light side version on some light force significant planet.
  • Jman1701
    103 posts Member
    I'm definetly onboard for a clone medic. High Hp and defense, low damage, solid healing...something similar to a lesser Barriss.

Having an additional Sith would be nice...Revan might be a good option but so would the Inquisitor.
  • More Clones, especially a Clone healer and a high damage Attacker (similar to Rey or QuiGon), would be great. Commander Cody, Commander Wolffe, Commander Fox or a Galactic Marine for example.
    I also like the idea of the Inquisitor as an additional Sith!