Easter Weekend + End of Financial year sales

Come on CG, where's Thrawn?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Thrawn sub forum.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    If they stick to their usual plans, they'll announce it on Wednesday, to start Thursday.

It's sad when that just seems likely, rather than ridiculous, that they'd do it that way.
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    If they stick to their usual plans, they'll announce it on Wednesday, to start Thursday.

It's sad when that just seems likely, rather than ridiculous, that they'd do it that way.

you mean start it on wednessday and announce thursday?
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    Ploosh wrote: »

you mean start it on wednessday and announce thursday?

Lol, exactly
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I don't get it. What does Thrawn have to do with Easter? He's blue like Easter eggs? He has a new self-ressurection zeta?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I don't get it. What does Thrawn have to do with Easter? He's blue like Easter eggs? He has a new self-ressurection zeta?

White uniform like a White Easter Bunny
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Haha - I just meant he's probably one of the most desired legendaries so since we've just had R2D2, JTR and CLS
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Can we have a little break between legendary events please? perhaps 15-20 days break between them. If Thrawn comes this week it's gonna be a fancy kitten.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Mid June, early Oct, Mid Nov & Mid Jan, so far.
    The last 2 occurrences have had increasingly longer times between them, currently at 68 days since last appearance, 56 & 47 sequentially for the prior 2.
    Given the variance, I'm not sure how useful this info is for prediction purposes but, if it can be used, then it would suggest that he's coming quite soon.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Mid June, early Oct, Mid Nov & Mid Jan, so far.
    The last 2 occurrences have had increasingly longer times between them, currently at 68 days since last appearance, 56 & 47 sequentially for the prior 2.
    Given the variance, I'm not sure how useful this info is for prediction purposes but, if it can be used, then it would suggest that he's coming quite soon.

I really feel like we have discussed the point to death...
    but the last few weeks have established that looking at the time between previous event iterations is NOT a good indicator of when it will next occur.
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    kello_511 wrote: »
    I really feel like we have discussed the point to death...
    but the last few weeks have established that looking at the time between previous event iterations is NOT a good indicator of when it will next occur.
    I agree, kind of why I put the caveat on it.
  • Doesn't really matter imho. Rule #1: If you get ready beforehand, you don't need to worry about *when*.

Most newer players that have the levels should get him when he does come, since everybody seems to start out with Phoenix.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever