Is Talia better than Zombie for P4?

The question is in the title.

I'm facing a choice: use the crystals to 7* Zombie (16/100 atm) or gear up Talia (7*, g10) for my NS team for p4.

At the moment I have Daka, Vent, MT, NA maxed out (gears and zetas) - i'm puzzled when it comes to who should be the 5th. Zombie for the revives or Talia for health?

Thx!

Replies

• Imo i choose zombie, bcause she pump ventress attack power by her zeta unique. I hope ur zombie is paper type. I think daka n ventress can provide enough health hmm
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Imo i choose zombie, bcause she pump ventress attack power by her zeta unique. I hope ur zombie is paper type. I think daka n ventress can provide enough health hmm

I had it paper and started to gear "it" up (g10 now) for the raid. I realized that having to deal with 3 bosses and 2 pawns made paper zombie not protective enough. My other sisters were attacked/killed way too often. Clearly at the expense of Vent's damage but time will tell if it was a mistake...
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I did 3.6 million damage with that lineup and a strong (g11) zombie. The strong zombie is needed to hold taunt a bit longer to manage the annihilates, and also feed MT TM as zombie goes below 50%. My run included a 1.4% lead in from p3. However, I did not manage to land a plague on a boss, which would have gotten me another 500k-1mill damage easily.

Talia just doesn't add enough to the squad. The extra heals are nice for topping off, but I found that the heal on her basic is rarely enough to get the team to 100%.
  • Pseudot wrote: »
    I did 3.6 million damage with that lineup and a strong (g11) zombie. The strong zombie is needed to hold taunt a bit longer to manage the annihilates, and also feed MT TM as zombie goes below 50%. My run included a 1.4% lead in from p3. However, I did not manage to land a plague on a boss, which would have gotten me another 500k-1mill damage easily.

Talia just doesn't add enough to the squad. The extra heals are nice for topping off, but I found that the heal on her basic is rarely enough to get the team to 100%.

Priceless feedback, thx a lot for sharing!

Was it a MT or AV lead?

If MT doesn't land plague (same happens to me - not a single one) is her mass attack good enough to warrant a spot on this team? Again, I'm thinking Talia here. Would be a shame to bench my maxed out MT though...
  • Zombie is not needed I ran ventress, daka, Talia, Mt, and acolyte last p4 and I scored 3.8M. With with team doing 20% damage on nihilus is easy.
    The heals are absolutely essential to this team every time you heal to full that's basically 50% tm for your ns. Talia allows you to do this very easily. If you start to time your heals properly it doesn't matter how much speed dn stacks because you are running a tm gain strategy the bosses never get a chance to move.
  • 6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    Zombie is not needed I ran ventress, daka, Talia, Mt, and acolyte last p4 and I scored 3.8M. With with team doing 20% damage on nihilus is easy.
    The heals are absolutely essential to this team every time you heal to full that's basically 50% tm for your ns. Talia allows you to do this very easily. If you start to time your heals properly it doesn't matter how much speed dn stacks because you are running a tm gain strategy the bosses never get a chance to move.

Well sir, you got me sold and I'm gearing up my Talia :)
    Zombie is not needed I ran ventress, daka, Talia, Mt, and acolyte last p4 and I scored 3.8M. With with team doing 20% damage on nihilus is easy.

Is that in t6?
    I used the same team in heroic p4, and did 2.3M (over 15%). But my guild mate scored 2.9M with zzAsaji(l). Zombie(not paper; g12), Acolyte, Talia, zMT.
    We both spent too much time, lol, very tough work..
    I like Talia’s kit but I don’t think she is definitely better than zombie.
  • Acolyte is hard to control. A very good team is asajj, mt, zombie, talia and daka. Two zetas on assaj and you have an easily controllable team that just rips through heroic p4.
  • Psilosin
    163 posts Member
    How should Talia be modded?
  • Talia dispels all negative stats effects from NS characters and heals them. that said, Zombie in my opinion is way better then Talia. I have gone against NS squads with the zombie in PvP many a time and i can hardly touch their other characters because of the Zombie's taunt.

While I am on the subject of Night Sisters, the best line up for a NS squad is Asajj Ventress as leader, nightsister spirit, Zombie, Old Daka, and nightsister acolyte. (that is just my opinion)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Talia dispels all negative stats effects from NS characters and heals them. that said, Zombie in my opinion is way better then Talia. I have gone against NS squads with the zombie in PvP many a time and i can hardly touch their other characters because of the Zombie's taunt.

While I am on the subject of Night Sisters, the best line up for a NS squad is Asajj Ventress as leader, nightsister spirit, Zombie, Old Daka, and nightsister acolyte. (that is just my opinion)

This thread is about the raid though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • https://ibb.co/dvqTxH

I wouldn’t give up that Talzin damage for Zombie. I couldn’t have gotten higher but a) I don’t have arena mods on them and b) Nihilus died with 5 on the enrage meter. I was on pace to do over 30% damage to Nihilus.
  • The question is in the title.

I'm facing a choice: use the crystals to 7* Zombie (16/100 atm) or gear up Talia (7*, g10) for my NS team for p4.

At the moment I have Daka, Vent, MT, NA maxed out (gears and zetas) - i'm puzzled when it comes to who should be the 5th. Zombie for the revives or Talia for health?

Thx!

Neither. Wait a week till the next update and then farm zombie like any other toon. She is most likely going to a cantina node.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Definitely Asajj lead. Then Talzin and Acolytes are must have then still uncertain about last 2 spots i use Daka and Zombie. Depending on phase believe it or not i dont think Daka is best
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Definitely Asajj lead. Then Talzin and Acolytes are must have then still uncertain about last 2 spots i use Daka and Zombie. Depending on phase believe it or not i dont think Daka is best

care to back that statement up with some screenshots?
    Eventhough this thread is about p4 specifically, i'm curious in what phase NS is better without daka.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I also don't get what Talzin brings to the party, especially when not leading. Plague is tough to stick, and the mass assist is on a long cooldown.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • https://ibb.co/dvqTxH

I wouldn’t give up that Talzin damage for Zombie. I couldn’t have gotten higher but a) I don’t have arena mods on them and b) Nihilus died with 5 on the enrage meter. I was on pace to do over 30% damage to Nihilus.

Heroic? You are a super player!
    How do you achieve the high damage of Talzin?
    Do you attack only DN? Or attack both DN and sion?
    Sorry for my poor English.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I also don't get what Talzin brings to the party, especially when not leading. Plague is tough to stick, and the mass assist is on a long cooldown.

You need to spread plague through the side toons onto the raid bosses. First AoE if no plague lands you restart your run.

MT hits hard on her basic, 5 digit damage easy.
  • TVF wrote: »

The mass assist heals to full when you use it in a add. Healing to full is critical to do well in p4 with ns. The assist cooldown and be artificially shorted with Mt zeta unique. If you can get ns to yoyo around 50% health Mt takes a lot of turns in a very short time.

Is that in t6?
    I used the same team in heroic p4, and did 2.3M (over 15%). But my guild mate scored 2.9M with zzAsaji(l). Zombie(not paper; g12), Acolyte, Talia, zMT.
    We both spent too much time, lol, very tough work..
    I like Talia’s kit but I don’t think she is definitely better than zombie.

Heroic, my new goal is to 4M in p4 which should be easy if my guild would stop destroying p4 so quickly.
    Heroic, my new goal is to 4M in p4 which should be easy if my guild would stop destroying p4 so quickly.

Thank you for comment.
    Incredible! You must be a very intellectual player!
    I also try to boost my damage. Thx!!
  • zzAV (L), Talia, Daka, Zombie, and Chirrut in P4. The earlier in the phase the better you can do. Try it out.