Recruiting Mid to High level for first TW!

We are an international active guild, seeking to take in 20-23 players, level 65-85 (1 mil GP cap) exceptions have been made in the past on a case by case format.

Guild reset: Paris Time Zone
Current GP: 10.5 mil
Current Members: 29

AAT raid:
2 a week on average
Rancor Raid:

3-4 per week (T4, T5, & HPit)
24 hr 0 damage rule
Will be phasing out T4 soon

Discord account required for all new members.
Recruitment server link:
https://discord.gg/5bEMZQ7

Swgoh account preferred
10 day inactivity removal(unless notified before absence)

Our members are mostly focused on maxing out squads, guild activities and preparing for events. Many of us rank highly in both squad and fleet arena, and we all love to discuss strategy. Requests in the Exchange get filled daily, many members have exceeded 200+ donations thus far. We post regular updates, guides, and rec videos on our discord server. Come join us, where all insights are valued and everyone contributes for a rewarding experience.

Replies

• Definetly an all around great guild. Requests in the Exchange, generally are filled within 12 hours. Got members with Phoenix, Sith, First Order and Bounty Hunter primary squads. Many are starting work on 2nds and focusing on legendary/mythic events. Some even unlocked R2D2, JTR and BB8 recently. All who have techniques and insights on certain aspects of game, share them. I couldn't imagine a better guild, for this early in game.
  • This guild is the perfect place for a mid-game player who is wants to grow with a guild. After having been in a couple other guilds previously that mostly catered to higher level players I was super happy to find SYD; where I was able to take part and feel like I was actually contributing in everything the guild was doing. We are growing our GP at a nice pace right now and everyone is getting rewarded, be it in Territory Battles, Guild activity rewards or getting those valuable Raid Han shards!
    Also props to our Fearless leader for all the hard work he has put into making an amazing discord server with great organization. We have all got a lot of good advice and bits of strategy thanks to his efforts and it is a cool place to connect with other members.

If you fit the requirements, you won't be sorry that you joined. Come have some fun!