Can we get Omegas in the Cantina Shop?

Replies

• No. This game is about struggle and desperation.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    How come everyone is complaining about these?I have over 200 of them and get at least 6 pieces per week.
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Nokhai wrote: »
    How come everyone is complaining about these?I have over 200 of them and get at least 6 pieces per week.

Yeah you must not have a lot of zeta'd toons.... You need 5 Omegas just to get to zeta ability, then another 13 Omegas to zeta a character. They are harder to get than the zetas.... but nothing will change about it.

• Cantinia & Galactic War Shops need upgrades. Omegas would be a great start since everyone needs them.

Thanks
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

Well, you get a minimum of 7 from the dailies, but when you have several hundred abilities, most of which need 5 and a fair number need 10-15, 7 a week isn't all that much.
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member

How many zeta’ed characters do you have? If the answer is less than 25, that would explain why you have over 200 omegas.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Ephran wrote: »

Well, you get a minimum of 7 from the dailies, but when you have several hundred abilities, most of which need 5 and a fair number need 10-15, 7 a week isn't all that much.

But why drop omegas on toons you'll never use?I only put them where is really needed,other than that,they just pile up. :)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

But why drop omegas on toons you'll never use?I only put them where is really needed,other than that,they just pile up. :)

How many toons do you use?

-Arena
    -HAAT
    -STR
    -TB
    -TW

I have a ton of omegas I'd love to do right now and very little stock available.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member

Territory war alone should invalidate any pile you have.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member

Territory war alone should invalidate any pile you have.

Like i said earlier,i only put omegas on toons that are really worth it.I have over 20-30 at least that have omegas on them and that's all.Even Biggs and Wedge have omegas even though their at G8 for almost an year now.If i think that i might use one i level it,gear him/her and omega.For some of them G9 (G10 to say the most) is enough for me.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ah ok then you don't contribute very much to TW. Got it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • without omega abilities, you are not contributing to TB or TW very effectively. If that’s how your guild rolls...
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure the OP has a post stating how unfair TW is and they get matched up against better opponents.
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ryche wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure the OP has a post stating how unfair TW is and they get matched up against better opponents.

????

Which "Original Poster" are you referring too? I personally think Cantina is the best place to put Omegas besides the Ship Shop because like items are already there. Plus, ship shop is strictly for zetas and they can remove the omegas from there.

I think we are a point in the game where Omegas shouldn't be as limited. Kind of like how there was a purple mat crunch during the level 60 days...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Cantinia & Galactic War Shops need upgrades. Omegas would be a great start since everyone needs them.

Thanks

They stated they will not be doing anything to those shops in the QA.

Let's stay on topic please.