Dark side anakin with heal ability!!!!

Baldo
2863 posts Member
Darth vader before the suit with a robe and his hood up yellow eyes! Keep his blue light sabre! Why should he be introduced and have heal ability you may ask! Well he ultimately joined the dark side only to learn how to save people from DEATH. I mean what would make more sense than that!!!!!!!! The anakin right now is almost insulting to who that character actually was and by adding this one you can see him being one of the top heroes in this game hands DOWN!. He should be super fast and a wicked attacker with a force choke and possibly a mix of jedi and sith abilities! Please add him!!!

Replies

• Amen
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Amen

:)
  • Anakin is already a great toon. People saying he sucks either don't have him at max gear and 7* with maxed abilities, or are wanting him to just one shot everyone. His AoE is the only bad thing he has.

As far as a dark side healer. Night sisters being healers make sense. Sith being healers doesn't. Sith is all about it your not strong enough then die. Palp in the movie saving Vader is the ONLY time I know of a sith saving a sith life, while not in a battle. Sith are usually tring to figure out how to kill the other sith not save them.

However plagueis being a healer I could understand, as bringing people back to life was kind of his thing. But he never brought a sith back to life.