Hpit solo teams

So i just unlocked CLS when his event came back and this makes me pretty excited cause now i can use him in raids. Many people have told me i could solo the raid with OG han and CLS but my Han is only six stars. I also heard jyn and teebo but i don’t have teebo at 7 stars. If there are any other toons who would work well with CLS and Jyn i would appreciate if you could inform me.

Replies

• Zader and tfp as replacements would work or thrawn if you have him at 7*
  • CLS provides all the debuffs you need. Add characters that remove turn meter. Synergizing with his lead is good, but not required, nor is using him as a lead.
  • jenkiaw43
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I have seen people solo with wedge, Biggs, & CLS. I personally have used wedge, Biggs, CLS, Rex, Thrawn. Wedge as lead.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Wedge lead, Biggs, CLS, BB8, and then pick any TM removal for the last spot. QGJ is nice because he removes on basic and can call CLS on his special.

Once you can get Han to 7*, get rid of your 5th char and slot him in.

Don't overdo it with the TM reduction. Yeah, teebo is fine, but he doesn't deal any damage and doesn't do anything to buff the team like BB8 does. CLS and another TM remover are plenty if they are geared. Aim for high damage output so you don't have to spend all day waiting for the auto battle to finish. Should be able to get under 10 mins with this team. Throw Jyn in for BB8 and you can get down around 6. There are probably faster comps but that's about the best I have seen.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    I use wedge lead, cls, raid han, jyn erso & rex mostly.

Another good one is teebo (l), cls, jyn erso.. and whoever. Chewie, rex, QGJ are all decent
  • DLT19
    12 posts Member
    Wedge (l), Biggs, Cls, Jyn + x
    Either tenacity down (like Kylo unmasked, tie fighter pilot)
    or further tm reduction (like Teebo, Thrawn, Zolo, QGJ, Ewok Scout, CW Chewy)
  • Speedokillz
    575 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Full auto... not much speed with Wedge, CLS, Jyn, Bistan, and Scarif Rebel Pathfinder.

SRP is so sweet here...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Teebo lead with Raid Han, CLS, R2 and Jyn for a quick auto-solo.
  • I used AA lead, CLS, BB8, and R2 to for the longest time. Now I use AA lead, CLS, Asajj, Shoretrooper, and BB8.
  • StarSon
    7426 posts Member
    Wedge (L) Biggs Jyn CLS Raid Han

Before that, zVader (L) Thrawn TFP Jyn Tarkin; CLS would swap in for Thrawn probably
  • You can solo the Rancor with just CLS. No squad needed.
  • You can solo the Rancor with just CLS. No squad needed.

You need a pretty strong CLS to pull off the one-man solo, though. If he’s not quite there, you can put him with other TM removal characters to make it work. Jyn and First Order Officer work very well. Teebo. Etc.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    You can solo with CLS, G11 & +80 speed mods.

Wedge (l), biggs, CLS, Thrawn, BB8

Zader, TFP, CLS, Jyn, Nihilus

CLS, R2, Jyn, Nihilus, Thrawn

• Revi wrote: »
    You can solo with CLS, G11 & +80 speed mods.

Wedge (l), biggs, CLS, Thrawn, BB8

Zader, TFP, CLS, Jyn, Nihilus

CLS, R2, Jyn, Nihilus, Thrawn

You don’t have to zeta Vader to solo if you replace TFP in that lineup with Tarkin and Nihilus with FOO. I solo with Vader, Tarkin, CLS, Jyn and FOO. As long as you Omega specials for FOO and Jyn, they can control TM basically by themselves. Use Marching Orders and Jyn’s AOE to pass turns to each other. CLS applies Tenacity Down with Use the Force on his first turn. Hold back Tarkin’s AOE and CLS’ Use the Force in your rotation in case Rancor resists Jyn or FOO TM removal. One of them can pick up the slack. Don’t Cull with Vader. Let the DoTs stack up until the gate goes down and topples. Then Cull 20+ DoTs and other debuffs. Use FOO’s Marching Orders to give Vader Advantage before the Cull. He can crit for over a million damage.

It’s not a particularly fast way to solo, but if you do it right, the Rancor will never get a turn. Put decent speed on everyone.
  • Just got CLS and he is getting my first zeta on IBAT. Hopefully putting a squad together than can solo soon. What do you think about this:

Vader(L): G11. All abilities maxed but zetas
    zCLS: G8. IBAT zeta. Everything else maxed but other zetas
    Thrawn: G10. All abilities maxed but zetas
    Teebo: G6 currently. Pretty weak
    Tarkin: G10. All abilities maxed but zetas

I have a G9 R2 and G10 Old Ben I could sub in that may help.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Depends on the speed, but it sounds fine.

I'd drop Tarkin. He doesn't remove tm very often and is not worth it imo. You'll probably have safer runs without him

I've two manned with Thrawn and CLS, so if that team fails drop Teebo and Vader.

Once you have CLS is pretty much how fast is he and whatever support you have
  • I use Wedge lead, CLS, teebo, QGJ, R2, and teebo

solo on auto
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Tarkin is actually very good in hpit. Use his aoe as a safety net if you start falling behind in the tm race.

Teebo is the one I'd drop. But if you use him, add r2 to keep him stealthed nonstop. Bad thing about teebo is ai plays him poorly so you won't ever have an auto team with him.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    I use Wedge lead, CLS, teebo, QGJ, R2, and teebo

solo on auto

Two teebos? I think thats cheating :wink:
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    I use Wedge lead, CLS, teebo, QGJ, R2, and teebo

solo on auto

Two teebos? I think thats cheating :wink:

lol ooooops
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Tarkin is actually very good in hpit. Use his aoe as a safety net if you start falling behind in the tm race.

Teebo is the one I'd drop. But if you use him, add r2 to keep him stealthed nonstop. Bad thing about teebo is ai plays him poorly so you won't ever have an auto team with him.

agreed about the auto. teebo and QGJ gets wiped for me about p3. then wedge, r2, and CLS solo remaining. but if im bored and do the raid i can solo with everyone still alive