Fleet RNG ridiculous

Top 30 of my server all consist of the same initial line up: Thrawn, Biggs, Reaper, Adv TF, TF, FOTF. Every one. Zero exceptions. All are at 7* (with occasional 6* reaper). About the only difference is what gear lvl the characters are at, hence determining speed.

All that being said, I, of course, use the same lineup. I beat a team in about 40 seconds, then come back later, and they've swapped with me again. Fine, no biggie. I attack them again and lose. The only difference in the fight? My TF doesn't land target lock on the first shot. That's it. RNG for the win.

Honestly, if there weren't zetas to buy, I wouldn't even touch the fleet arena it's so pathetic.

Are there any plans (soon!!) to get some variety, some less random events that cause one to lose or win? Or heck...just move zetas to arena shipments, or guild shipments, or something.

Replies

• Missing an initial target lock can be overcome. I’ve done it plenty of times. I would never get crystals at payout time if I lost every time I didn’t get a target lock with my first shot. It does make it much more difficult for sure though.

That being said your point is not lost on me. I get what your saying. Everyone uses virtually the same lineup and it’s boring as hell. I think they need to release 3 different capital ships at once imo. If they just release one, everyone gets it, switches to it and we have the same problem over again. If they ever release more than one ship at a time we could actually get some variety. Maybe.
  • Honestly, the RNG across the entire game is horrendous.
  • I used the TF target lock as an example. It can be other things like Vader ability blocking Biggs, preventing Biggs from doing his call for assist attack on enemy Biggs so I can take him out before the capital ship goes. It can be any number of things, but it's all just RNG.

There's no strategy. There's no skill. There's no mods or anything to make it even slightly interesting.

Flagships would be awesome. Need FO, Separatist, Resistance flagships. At this point, anything would make it better.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I've switched out TIE Advanced for Bistan ship. Works great for me.
  • Ships are a joke.