Weekly info

Soz58
108 posts Member
Would it be possible to pick a day of the week, and give us weekly updates of what’s happening currently or the future in the game? Even if it’s a sentence or two, it gets frustrating to hear nothing for weeks at times.. just a thought from a passionate fan

Replies

• gufu21
    335 posts Member
    I wouldn't say no to this.
  • I was hoping after the Q&A things would improve. Sadly, it feels like communication is worse than ever.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I was hoping after the Q&A things would improve. Sadly, it feels like communication is worse than ever.

Please give them time, that seemed to be a very impromptu event.

In that they said they would be forming a plan for how communication will proceed. Patience.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I was hoping after the Q&A things would improve. Sadly, it feels like communication is worse than ever.

In that they said they would be forming a plan for how communication will proceed. Patience.

Impromptu? Panicked scrambling more like it.

Anything gained from it has been lost. I had high hopes.
  • KolhammerTime
    65 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

Patience? It's been more than a week without a peep, staff members are promising to communicate and then disappearing off the face of the Earth, legendary and hero's journey events are being sprung out with increasingly less warning, and that's merely the most recent tip of the iceberg. How many chances are we supposed to give? The pattern of communication, from long-term to recent has been infrequent, unprofessional, and sometimes disrespectful. Any amount of patience and goodwill has been rapidly depleted and the Q&A only served to create a small, very temporary reversal on that score. One can repeatedly say communication will improve, but eventually it has to be acted upon.

(Yes, I know the player base can be unruly, insulting, and childish, so we aren't innocent either. But two wrongs, as they say...)