Top 5 Characters that need a rework

Replies

• Anakin is a definite yes. I had no idea he had a rework but he is still just slightly above garbage tier. And he is the chosen one! Maybe some crazy zeta would bring him up, but the whole jedi order needs a desperate rework.
  • I don't think Anakin is that weak, I think people have just been too distracted to find the right team composition. The full TM when an enemy drops below 50% health or dies can be pretty solid if he has the right mods.

To play devil's advocate to my own post, there are so many counter attackers, dazes, and shocks going around, you'd be hard pressed to use him in arena. That doesn't mean he's not good in other areas of the game.
  • Agree with Mace and Yoda not so much the rest though.
  • Mace: Absolutely. Even after his original rework, it didn't do much and he was back to being an afterthought.

JKA: Absolutely. After his initial rework, he was a good toon, but like most of the Jedi, he has fallen by the way side. I would make his AoE attack have a 25% chance for offense up be stacking instead of 25% per toon hit. Maybe increase the % of his Heal and Buff immunity too, and he'd be good

Yoda: Yes. I'd make his 2nd special attack be a flurry of hits (ala Sabine) since that's essentially what he did in the movies. Other than that, he's pretty much fine as is.

GG: Absolutely. I think the best way to make him better is to give him some mass synergy with Magnaguard and B-2. Like, if you hit GG, then B-2 automatically triggers Relentless Barrage. Maybe make his 2nd special have a larger cooldown but make the lowered health be locked and non-dispellable (un-dispellable?).

CW Chewie: Yes. His basic premise is good, but he's too slow to be worth anything. As we found out in TFA, that crossbow hits hard. Maybe increase his damage or increase the chance to remove turn meter. Increase his base speed. Make his zeta into an omega (because let's be honest....who's done his zeta??).

Cad Bane: Not really. His basic is solid and he attacks a 2nd time a lot for me. Maybe make the stun glove irresistible to Jedi. I'd rather see a rework on Greedo than Cad Bane.

And let's be truly honest here, except for GK and Barriss and Hoda, the entire Jedi line needs a rework. When you're putting together your squads for p5 and p6 of TB who actually uses a Jedi squad? Not me. Too slow, not enough damage, and generally weak. Also, name anyone in the top 50 of your arena shard that uses any Jedi, not counting GK, Barriss and Hoda. Thought not. QGJ's rework helped Jedi for a bit, but that's way long gone. It's still good for some raid and TB/TW stuff, but that's about it.
  • Gm Yoda is on a squad in my top 50 so not top 5 no.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    lmao, i actually don't care about none of these toons. I like anakin though, but he already had his time to shine in arena after his rework.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Buff jedi.
  • The biggest toon in need of a rework is Chewbacca!!! Arguably one of the strongest and most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe and he is 100% useless in this game. Please tell me how toons like Generic Troopers, Generic Faction Pilots and the Ewoks are more viable than a 7 foot tall Wookie with what is essentially a portable cannon. For the love, please rework Chewie!!
  • Buff jedi.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    lmao, i actually don't care about none of these toons. I like anakin though, but he already had his time to shine in arena after his rework.

this. except for liking anakin
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Please more love and some zetas for the droids, the geonosians and the jawas.
    Lobot and Ugnaught also deserve some special attention!
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Please more love and some zetas for the droids, the geonosians and the jawas.
    Lobot and Ugnaught also deserve some special attention!

I'm hoping lobot is needed for the next Luke and gets a rework.
  • Kidon013 wrote: »
    The biggest toon in need of a rework is Chewbacca!!! Arguably one of the strongest and most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe and he is 100% useless in this game. Please tell me how toons like Generic Troopers, Generic Faction Pilots and the Ewoks are more viable than a 7 foot tall Wookie with what is essentially a portable cannon. For the love, please rework Chewie!!

Absolutely this. Whoever made Chewbacca a laughing stock in the game needs a stiff talking to.

He is, quite literally, a beast! Not to mention possibly the most well-known and loved characters in the entire SW canon. And yet in this game he's pathetic. I think that's very sad.

But generally, much as it pains me because I dislike them, obviously Jedis need a rework. They are currently pretty much a waste of time. I can't help feeling, after all the Sith and Empire love recently, that their time is coming.

• Geonesian soldier plz.. he's my first g11 char
    :frowning:
  • Kidon013 wrote: »
    The biggest toon in need of a rework is Chewbacca!!! Arguably one of the strongest and most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe and he is 100% useless in this game. Please tell me how toons like Generic Troopers, Generic Faction Pilots and the Ewoks are more viable than a 7 foot tall Wookie with what is essentially a portable cannon. For the love, please rework Chewie!!

Absolutely this. Whoever made Chewbacca a laughing stock in the game needs a stiff talking to.

He is, quite literally, a beast! Not to mention possibly the most well-known and loved characters in the entire SW canon. And yet in this game he's pathetic. I think that's very sad.

But generally, much as it pains me because I dislike them, obviously Jedis need a rework. They are currently pretty much a waste of time. I can't help feeling, after all the Sith and Empire love recently, that their time is coming.

Yes! A kindred spirit!

I have to agree with you on the Jedi as well, they are too big of a faction to be this underused.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • leef wrote: »

So you actually do care about all of these toons? Double negatives man...confusing.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    darthjeary wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

So you actually do care about all of these toons? Double negatives man...confusing.

tumblr_mb6gdvZeKB1r8jvb3o2_500.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Geonesian soldier plz.. he's my first g11 char
    :frowning:

wut. why??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I think these factions have to rework generally:
    • Bounty hunters
    • Jedi (too much Anti-Jedi)