Deathmark can stack in the raid

Under a Veers lead my Deathtrooper could re-apply deathmark before it expired and I would get two damage numbers when hitting. Unfortunately I don’t have screenshots but I’ll add them tomorrow when I try again. My question is whether this is a bug or WAI.

Replies

• Options
    Next month login char : DT

- Everybody happy
    - The he get nerfed

:disappointed:
  • Options
    SHAD0W4576 wrote: »
    My question is whether this is a bug or WAI.
    Since it makes a f2p team do some damage in sith raid... It would be treated as a bug and get fixed (nerfed) pretty quick xD

So ssssssh!

• Options
    SHAD0W4576 wrote: »
    Under a Veers lead my Deathtrooper could re-apply deathmark before it expired and I would get two damage numbers when hitting. Unfortunately I don’t have screenshots but I’ll add them tomorrow when I try again. My question is whether this is a bug or WAI.

What's the team u were using and was Veers zeta?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    x25s78.png
    wai
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    How do you get enough turns off to reapply deathmark? I've only gotten close to applying it twice but was unable to do so.
  • Options
    How do you get enough turns off to reapply deathmark? I've only gotten close to applying it twice but was unable to do so.

I stagger the lightsaber kills and always give Thrawn’s TM to DT
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    But you can't target the lightsabers after deathmark is applied. AOE damage? Enough to kill them?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    But you can't target the lightsabers after deathmark is applied. AOE damage? Enough to kill them?

DT has his AOE as well as Stark and Veers, it takes some time to set up but the payoff for me has been more than a million more damage