Resistance leader

We need another resistnace leader. Sure, we have Poe and Rey(Jedi training) but I want them on the same team for territory wars and if we had another leader I could have a second resistnace team with much more synergy. Just a thought. Maybe jut make chewbacca resistance

Replies

• Finn also has a leader ability.
  • I thInk 3 Resistance leads out of 10 Resistance characters is a pretty good ratio.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Poe? zfinn until jtr.

as an aside, I hate multiple good leader skills per group. MT's is so fun, but asajj's will take over (once I get it). same for others. //babyrant
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Did you forget about finn?
  • Resistance is good on leaders at the moment, First Order could use another one they only have 2
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Resistance is good on leaders at the moment, First Order could use another one they only have 2

FO needs two more toons so that you can actually field two teams of First Order. While another leader would be appreciated, I'd be happy if there were 10 and 2, as Phasma isn't really the best choice to use under KRU's lead, but her lead can be devastating.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Cooncoon wrote: »
    We need another resistnace leader. Sure, we have Poe and Rey(Jedi training) but I want them on the same team for territory wars and if we had another leader I could have a second resistnace team with much more synergy. Just a thought. Maybe jut make chewbacca resistance

1) zFinn lead resistance is the original PvE killer team.
    2) Don't waste Poe on your JTR team....send Poe with his buddy Finn (see #1)
    3) Even if Chewbacca was changed to resistance, he would make no sense as a leader anyway.
  • No you don't. Additional speed on resistance would make them unbeatable. They have incredible turn-meter gains anyway.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Resistance is good on leaders at the moment, First Order could use another one they only have 2

FO needs two more toons so that you can actually field two teams of First Order. While another leader would be appreciated, I'd be happy if there were 10 and 2, as Phasma isn't really the best choice to use under KRU's lead, but her lead can be devastating.

Phasmas lead is good but compared to KRU pre-zeta KRU just wins outright, but when zetad Phasma can genuinely be comparable to KRUs thanks to the extremely high assist chance as well as complete crit immunity under the influence of Advantage, its just a shame her aoe ability is so weak, i think it could use a damage buff as well as at least change the speed down chance to 100% instead of a bizarre 90%.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback >> Characters
  • Resistance is perfect as is. You have 2 viable leaders (only one of them for top arena though) and you can field 2 full teams with them, specially when rose and holdo become farmable
  • Resistance is perfect as is. You have 2 viable leaders (only one of them for top arena though) and you can field 2 full teams with them, specially when rose and holdo become farmable

Why would you ever want Rose? Her kit is absolutely dreadful, putting literally anyone else is a considerable improvement.
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Resistance is perfect as is. You have 2 viable leaders (only one of them for top arena though) and you can field 2 full teams with them, specially when rose and holdo become farmable

Why would you ever want Rose? Her kit is absolutely dreadful, putting literally anyone else is a considerable improvement.

Under a JTR lead, I find this highly unlikely.

(I haven't tried her yet...but have you?)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Resistance is perfect as is. You have 2 viable leaders (only one of them for top arena though) and you can field 2 full teams with them, specially when rose and holdo become farmable

Under a JTR lead, I find this highly unlikely.

(I haven't tried her yet...but have you?)

I had the pleasure of trying her out while i was unlocking her, her cooldowns are horrendous, 5 turns with no way of lowering it, her basic gives tenacity up to a random ally and her omega is 50% chance to shoot again, not the worst but ive seen better, her first special is a sad aoe buff that can give her i think up to 40% tm and 90% of facing a full FO team, and it only takes away 40% turn meter from the target enemy, for a ability with a 5 turn cooldown this is dreadful, and her second special is a 1 turn stun...that you need to omega for it to be able to leave a daze, again a 5 turn cooldown, KRU can dispell a enemy and stun for 2 turns and still make himself taunt with only a 3 turn cooldown you see the massive difference? And her unique is just so lame, 10% offense for each exposed enemy isnt something to brag about, and you have to zeta it just so she can get a measly 10% tm whenever a resistance ally crits, why would anyone waste a perfectly good zeta on that?
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh ok you haven't used her under a zeta'd JTR lead then. Duly noted.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Oh ok you haven't used her under a zeta'd JTR lead then. Duly noted.

Are you serious? You are telling me that i need JTR the second hardest character to get in the game to fully "enjoy" a character with a abysmal kit? Yes i know JTRs lead makes abilities cooldown faster when enemies are exposed, this doesnt change the fact that Rose's abilities are still gruesome, her omegas are lame, her zeta is probably one of the worst in history of gaming worldwide and in other realities.