Better communications, when exactly?

First_but_66_Order
1014 posts Member
edited March 2018
Well, it has been more than a week they announced they will be making communications better. Not a single word ever since.
It would be really good idea to just say something.
All the community management department seems purposeless unless.
There are so many things you have promised answers to us, please do as you promised.
EDIT
It is actually 11 days, which is far beyond a week.

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    [QUESTION: zakore] Can we please get a constant flow of professional communication? There are various times when we can’t get an answer to important community questions and issues for months. Even if we could just know it’s getting worked on or receive an update once a week on things being addressed/worked on we would all be extremely grateful

[CVG] Improving the cadence and quality of our communication is a strong desire of the team. What you're seeing tonight is an effort in that direction. In the coming weeks, I will publish an updated plan for how we plan to keep the communication flowing.

From Q & A (link)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Inb4 Soon/August.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EclecticsScott
    369 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I was going to post this earlier, but I’m not sure it accomplishes anything.
    Ooba hutar.
  • ^lol so they're working on a plan for a plan for better communication?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Soon*

*Kozispoons definition of soon

Called it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • wickedTANG1
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Well, it has been more than a week they announced they will be making communications better. Not a single word ever since.
    There are so many things you have promised answers to us, please do as you promised.
    EDIT

It's your lucky day, CG Carrie just dropped a blog, full of more promises!
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    EDIT

It's your lucky day, CG Carrie just dropped a blog, full of more promises!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164407/dev-blog-communication-on-galaxy-of-heroes-3-27-18#latest
    Here^ is the link to the post
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Each day for the next week we will tackle some big topics and provide an additional login incentive in game for your time. For today, this is our Communication Plan. Topics in the coming days include:
    Wednesday – Daily Login Improvements
    Thursday – Community Improvements
    Friday – Character Release Cadence Update
    Monday - Raid Rewards Improvements
    In the first week of April, it is my plan to release the Road Ahead for the next couple of months. The Road Ahead falls at the beginning of each fiscal quarter (approximately every three months). On top of at least four Road Ahead blogs a year, we will also be doing periodic State of the Galaxies, which are intended to address hot topics in the community, and are reactive to something that may be pertinent at the time. There are also going to be, as always, regular communications from our community team that usually correspond to hotfixes and patches.
    Finally, we want to provide some additional Q&A opportunities in the style of the Reddit AMA. We will do our next one on Friday April 6th at 12PM PDT after we’ve had a chance to address some of the existing questions and for you to have a chance to come up with some more.
  • MoBlaq
    581 posts Member
    Tuesday - Max level increased to 90!
  • MoBlaq wrote: »
    Tuesday - Max level increased to 90!

God I hope not. I'm credit starved as it is, no idea how I would get everyone to 90....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    funny story.... today actually. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.