Sith raid damage totales bug

Kakakawakaka
56 posts Member
edited March 2018
Hi

Just wondering if anyone else was seeing weird totals on your tries.
Like 0 total damage but each pj having dmg.
Also like 15 million dmg in a real bad run.
This is Tier 6

I reported it to EA, was wondering if it was a widespread thing. Most of my guild seeing this.

Kakaka Wakaka

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I don't know about the 15M damages you are getting but 0 damage or lower damage than your toon damage totals is normal in phases with Nihilus (he has protection gain).
  • I ve got the same problem, if we make the total Score of Each Character at the end it s totally different of the total damage Team .... We ve got this on Phase 1
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hits on nihilus' protection get atributed to the toons, but aren't doing dmg vs the raid boss so don't show up in the "total damage".
    Dmg from DoTs, exposes, deathmark etc do not get atributed to the toons, but do show up in the "total damage".
    When traya "eats" either sion or nihilus when they have 5% left, that 5% gets added to the "total damage".
    Hope this explains the issues you're having.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    When traya "eats" either sion or nihilus when they have 5% left, that 5% gets added to the "total damage".

Wait...so you get credit for that last 5%?

Aw man, I thought my 2m NS run was really encouraging and you're telling me 1m of that (roughly) was just the dumb luck of jumping into P4 at the right time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Aw man, I thought my 2m NS run was really encouraging and you're telling me 1m of that (roughly) was just the dumb luck of jumping into P4 at the right time.

Yep,
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Yea. If you time it real good, you might get total 10% from Traya eating the other 2 up.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Well, darn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nope none of the above.

Not phase 1
    Not the trays thing.
    Just plain ol weirdness.
    EA gives no feedback on bugs so probably will never hear this again.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nope none of the above.

Not phase 1
    Not the trays thing.
    Just plain ol weirdness.
    EA gives no feedback on bugs so probably will never hear this again.

maybe if you're a bit more specific than "plain ol' weirdness" they could actually look into it. A screenshot perhaps. wouldn't be the first time players thought something was bugged, but it was actually WAI. Not saying that is necessarily the case here, but without more details we'll never know.
  • Kakakawakaka
    56 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    "plain ol' weirdness"

well I didn't want this to turn into a bug reporting session as I already sent that via EA help....you asked for it, so here are the screenshots reported to EA the write up was similar.

Phase 2 and 3, different people. The only thing we did not verify is if the damage total added up to the total raid damage (trying to get people to confirm this). It could be just a display bug, with the damages correctly posted.

llmoBU.jpg
    sNS6Z3.jpg
    auaol4.jpg
    SiO8pD.jpg

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Haha now we can be sure that's buggy as hell.
  • Yes......this bug we have on every Heroic sith raid in the end on P3 and P4 and its very annoying.
    Weakness teams makes high damage (5-7 Millionen)...........
    Its extrem unfairly but I thought, it is known...............
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    O wow, didn't expect that xD
    I'm sure the devs would love to see this. This clearly needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
  • As far as I know it has already been reported by our guild.........
  • I have a lot of contact to other heroic guilds......and every guild have this "phenomenon"........
  • Time to nerf vader, palp, thrawn, tarkin, kenobi.. the damage is way too high *sarcasm
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The beat plan it to discuss this at Answers HQ to highlight this bug and get it the attention it deserves.

Hes got the idea.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>