Nihilus lord of hunger under palp lead: WAI?

Question: so, straight to the point, Palpatines lead is supposed to give 20% life to all sith allies who Inflict debuffs during their turn(20% per debuff). With nihilus, whenever he inflicts damage over time at the start of his turn, I don’t see his health change at all. Is this just me not being observant or has anyone else had this problem as well?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/

Replies

• Options
    Nihilus only debuffs because of his unique.
    EP lead is only if it's a move inflicting the debuff.
    DN is much better as his own lead. Especially in the Sith raid.
  • Options
    JijackCana wrote: »
    Nihilus only debuffs because of his unique.
    EP lead is only if it's a move inflicting the debuff.
    DN is much better as his own lead. Especially in the Sith raid.
    Hmmm. It just says when a sith ally inflicts a debuff during their turn. And I thought about using nihilus lead but I like the extra TM gain from Vader and palp. I’ll try it and see where it gets me because in this lineup nihilus can’t heal himself
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I have better results with Palpatine lead over Nihilis, but even still don't do a great deal of damage with Sith since they are about debuffs, and the raid resists debuffs so hard so it is hard to get their damage up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I haven't been paying that close attention but I would think it should count as its a debuff inflicted on his turn. it shouldn't be dependent on him taking an action.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is probably because at turn start dn applies the dot at the same time he gets the "leaderability_emperorpalpatine_myturn_marker_sith". DN must have that marker when he applies the dot in order to get the 20% health, since they happen at same moment not one after the other it doesn't Register correctly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    It is probably because at turn start dn applies the dot at the same time he gets the "leaderability_emperorpalpatine_myturn_marker_sith". DN must have that marker when he applies the dot in order to get the 20% health, since they happen at same moment not one after the other it doesn't Register correctly.

On that note. Please report to Answers HQ to get this the attention it deserves.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>