Whales need to be able to carry their guild victory..

Whales need to be able to carry their guild to victory. In the HAAT, becoming successful wasn’t about having 50 players getting 2 percent. It was about having 10 players getting 10 percent each.

The current system of the sith raid is hurting guilds. Guilds are the backbone of this game and the sense of community they provide should be preserved!

Give whales a way to score more points and you give them a reason to spend! You also give the guilds a way to stay together.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    interesting....

many guilds with paying players were working on the 2% system for a while.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Yeah .... pretty sure when the haat first came out, it was all about getting that 2% ... I get that hasn't been the case for over a year at this point, but still.

It took a little while for power creep to make it possible for top end players to carry a guild thru haat
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Are you claiming, that the whales in your guild are limited to doing 2% dmg only in each phase?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    While i sympathize with whales being in guilds that are nowhere near there own level, i don't think they should be able to clear the heroic sith raid on their own in this stadium.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I’m saying that they should be able to clear it. But 10-20 percent per phase is not an unrealistic number.

• Polish that’s not the case. The guilds that did well on HaAT when it first came out had clone teams that were doing 20-25 percent of p2/p4
  • Maybe not on day 1 of release, but soon after.