Mods in challenges

I feel that after they got mods for credits in the mod store, the drop rate for good mods in the challenges has decreased a lot. And they were bad already. Anyone else experience the same ? And what do I have to do to get speed to upgrade on secondaries ? Usually the only time it happens is when the mod is green ( mandatory) or sometimes blue. Whenever I got a purple or gold mod with speed secondaries (even the ones bought in store) the last two months, speed never upgrades

Replies

• Just bad RNG! I’m just getting more good mods in challenges at the moment...
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Feedback: Shipments
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Weird that my bad rng last months at a time...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I just had 2 mods yesterday from challengers upgrade to 15 and 14(that was a blue with 4 speed)... while this doesn't prove much. It is all RNG.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I feel that after they got mods for credits in the mod store, the drop rate for good mods in the challenges has decreased a lot. And they were bad already.

I take it you weren't around when the mod challenge drop rate wasn't even 100% on mods. Imagine doing what you're doing now and not getting a single mod.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It's all RNG.. even u buy gold mod with mega expensive price 4,999 crystalish it not guarantee the speed will upgrade 4x
  • Oh I was around for the not getting a single mod part as well. Still felt I got more good mods then, than now
  • Spending 300 crystals a day and get like 4 gold mods a month and no speed secondaries is a little depressive
  • It’s been about 50/50 with me. As much as I would like 15+ speed however I’ll take 4 or 5 mods with 9+ speed all day for simming 30 challenge battles instead of going for the god mods all the time