(Suggestion) Tag Reworks

You know we need some new tags on characters. Like “Force Sensitive”, would have a good synergy because there are many of them, example: Rey scavenger, Luke farmboy, Visas Marr, Grievious, Kylo, the Sith and the Jedi, etc.

And can we have the tag “Phoenix” added to Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum? Also “Galactic Hero” to CLS, JTR, etc. Maybe “The Chosen One” tag for Anakin, or “Exiled” tag for Hermit Yoda, or Old Ben, or maybe the old Luke if we have him in the game.
Or maybe “Canon” or “Legends” tag?

Replies

• Options
    You know we need some new tags on characters. Like “Force Sensitive”, would have a good synergy because there are many of them, example: Rey scavenger, Luke farmboy, Visas Marr, Grievious, Kylo, the Sith and the Jedi, etc.

And can we have the tag “Phoenix” added to Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum? Also “Galactic Hero” to CLS, JTR, etc. Maybe “The Chosen One” tag for Anakin, or “Exiled” tag for Hermit Yoda, or Old Ben, or maybe the old Luke if we have him in the game.
    Or maybe “Canon” or “Legends” tag?

Phoenix added to fulcrum would be broken. You have to remember that they share uniques with Hera's lead so they would become too powerful.

Lastly, ahsoka wasn't really Phoenix. She worked with them but she wasn't part of the crew
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Feedback: Characters
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    No need to create new tags, just a better use of them.
    Visas SHOULD have Jedi and Sith tags (no problem there since R2 has 3 factions tags).
    Cap. Solo and Yoda ep.V need healer tag because that is their main function

Still i don't think they will bother now. It took a lot of time for them to give Ben Kenobi a rebel tag...
  • Options
    CLS a Jedi tag or training rey one. Jedi as a faction are dead now because who wants to farm a team for 500,000 haat with kylo, and CLS a lot more game current. Top 10 Jedi of there time and arguable all time Masters fitso, plo, and mace are horrible, I got 10 Jedi gear 10 or higher use bariss and Ezra ever Jedi are worse than separatist dooku and ventress trump the Jedi old Ben which was for rebels anyway