Ranchor Mechanics Change Update ??

My guild has always had a rule, start raid at 8 and don’t log solos till 830. But it seems like the last month or so when people start at say ... 810, even tho nobody has logged damage they are starting at phase 3, instead of having a full solo chance.

Did the mechanics change on ranchor raids ? We never had this issue before, in the past it seemed like the ranchor damage/compleation percentage didn’t change till we all posted after 830.

Any ideas of what’s going on ?
Thanks

Replies

• Someone is logging early is what is going on. Also it only takes 7 minutes maximum to solo the rancor, so making people wait 30 minutes in the battle is ridiculous.
  • J0HND03
    143 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    never happened to us ..... but sometimes it takes a little bit to update the list, the most accurate update method is to join the fight and then if already damaged exit and see who did dmg as it is updated for sure the second you entered the fight.
  • Nothing has changed, probably people are just posting damage early. If you turned off guild notifications because you were bothered by the character promotions and gear upgrades you won't be able to see updates on the raid either
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Rancor subforum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Ok, soooo conclusion is...
    As long as Nobody actually posted damage everyone up until 829 should be able to start a free and clear ranchor ?

We wait 30 min so people can start within that window, we also have some players doing the old fashion Vader Leaderbway too and it takes a quite a few minutes longer than 7 with that method.