Nihilus' annihilate cadence

Can we please fix this? This is one of the most frustrating things in the sith raid. Nihilus will have a 1 turn cool down on his annihilate, so I'll use unbreakable will to keep my characters alive. Then on his next turn he'll use ceaseless carving and should then use annihilate, but then sometimes he just won't feel like it and he won't use it and he'll do ceaseless carving again. I get frustrated, and then next time he has a one turn cool down, I learn from my apparent former mistake and I won't use unbreakable will yet. However, this time he uses ceaseless carving, but the he DOES use annihilate! Both times I lose a character because Nihilus can't friggin count! Please fix this. "A war is impossible to win unless there is a plan." In this case, I try to make a plan but every attempt gets nullified.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Sith Sub forum.

If you think this is an issue you would need to report it to <<Answers HQ>> to get it the attention it deserves.
  • Yea that is annoying.. i feel more better use slowpoke char rather that hi speed char. The anhilate is sooo RNG :unamused:
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    They addressed this in the Update and said they wanted it this way to make it more challenging (yep one thing this painful raid needed is more challenge).

Sorry don’t have the link right now.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Foxer wrote: »
    They addressed this in the Update and said they wanted it this way to make it more challenging (yep one thing this painful raid needed is more challenge).

RNG isn't a challenge it's a dumb
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Foxer wrote: »

RNG isn't a challenge it's a dumb

Much of this game is RNG.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • This raid is pretty hard if I say do so myself. I am a level 80 but most of my guild is level 85. We started the Raid a few days it came out, and we are still on the first phase. This raid should a lot easier. I think it should be about “Tank Takedown” hard.
  • Excalibur3 wrote: »
    This raid is pretty hard if I say do so myself. I am a level 80 but most of my guild is level 85. We started the Raid a few days it came out, and we are still on the first phase. This raid should a lot easier. I think it should be about “Tank Takedown” hard.

Tank takedown was harder pre-nerf IMO
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    This raid is pretty hard if I say do so myself. I am a level 80 but most of my guild is level 85. We started the Raid a few days it came out, and we are still on the first phase. This raid should a lot easier. I think it should be about “Tank Takedown” hard.

It is. You just need to do the right tier for your guild. Top-end guilds need challenges too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    "A war is impossible to win unless there is a plan." In this case, I try to make a plan but every attempt gets nullified.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    I fight P1 with zzAsajj, zzMT, Acolyte, Daka/Talia + zVisas Marr. I can control DN pretty reliably. Downside is that damage is not impressive: ~2,5 Mio in T5/6. I could try to switch dozens of mods ... but this takes far too much time.
  • I have had this same thing happen to me a few times. Annihilate will be ready so I pop the shield and he doesn’t use it.
  • I have also used Unbreakable Will and had my unit's turn come around again before Nihilus because my unit is faster and lost the shield.
  • I wish I had Mandalore, I used to give him 2 swords and watch him one-shot Nihilus in KOTOR2
    LOL