Another complain, deal with it

It's not like the success "complete a GW" is hard, but it's made clearly impossible. wth.

0n5k.jpg

I don't like whining on a forum but after the 4th day of this bull**** i am quite mad

Please fix it

Replies

• Options
    Woot !! + 25 lvls is the most I have seen. I thought I had it bad at 16 levels over me. In the end we both wiped without a chance in hell
  • Leynhart
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    +16 is very hard too

My point is, if it's supposed to be hard :

-add some mechanics which are understandable (AI focusing healers first, or playing somehow smartly...) a way that you can play around it even if you are disavantaged.

-Make it strategical (maybe a droid team, a dumb team like sidious got the skills of lumi or whatever you could possibly imagine) in order for the player to build a situational team, and give you much less repetitive teamfights

-Obviously the gearing and levels should be similar to yours. maybe one or two +10 to make you feel good about beating a good team

But right no it's just a "nope you shall not pass". well, f*ck you.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! I am sorry you are having difficulty with the GW. There is some great help in the section of the Forum for guides.

I am pretty sure I have heard from a number of sources that it is not meant to be easy, don't quote me on that.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Im all for making it a challenge, but that's a little too tough. Lumi 25 levels and probably 2-3* ahead of him is just going to one shot his whole team.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    guides.

Your guides better be written by chuck norris himself
    Im all for making it a challenge, but that's a little too tough. Lumi 25 levels and probably 2-3* ahead of him is just going to one shot his whole team.

That's pretty much what happened, i mean OK for it being hard, but this is not what i call hard. Not a single player with the same level (and even if he is buying cash shop like crazy) could have done it.
  • Options
    It is BEYOND DUMB at this point. Another patch and they still have not addressed this. One of the better parts of this app and they have COMPLETELY screwed it up in the chase for the almighty buck. my alt is going up against CLEARLY OP competition as with others here.

the developers are single handedly RUINING this part of the game. The level variance completely SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am real close to just bailing on the whole thing. This app was taking up too much of my day anyway.

Clearly frustrated with the constant nerfing of content, characters, payouts and such. Way to screw up a good thing. I love how Jesse will come on and say something like, "well this was never the intention of this part of the game," hey, whether intended or not, it was better before you messed with it.

Another beef I have is what they did for the endgame capping of stored energy. It was done, because of untended consequences by the players and for a level playing field. If you want a level playing field then eliminate the pay aspects of this game. Oh that will never happen, nor should it, don't through out **** to cover the real reason for all of your changes. It is the bottom line....come on Man. But I digress.

GW STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    OH BTW they have dealt with the complaints. That is the reason for them being buried deep in the bowels of the Forum section called Feedback.

There are some real positives to this game, but they are quickly dwindling in the developers chase for dollars. Stop **** people off and leave the thing being fun. It is a farming game, so let them farm without all of the bull in GW.
  • Options
    Leynhart wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    guides.

Your guides better be written by chuck norris himself

That's pretty much what happened, i mean OK for it being hard, but this is not what i call hard. Not a single player with the same level (and even if he is buying cash shop like crazy) could have done it.

Your in luck!..I am pretty sure Chuck Norris is in Team Instinct and they have a guide!

• Options
    Keep farming, leveling up and starring up. It gets easier eventually.
  • Options
    Keep farming, leveling up and starring up. It gets easier eventually.

This is a common though about GW, let me answer simply by giving you my point :

-I need to earn points in GW in order to enhance a character.
    9eet.png
    But today (as well as yesterday and before) i got stuck in the first round, guess what, no points for me today. Great.

-It is frustrating, and that's a game not a punishment. Do you enjoy that no matter what the game doesn't want you to succeed ?
    I'll eventually just drop the game once i can't bear it.
    And that goes for many new players.

-It was also admitted that GW has an issue with matchmaking, making it too hard.
    What if in the end they don't fix it and even after hours of farming i can't clear it ? Would you go through level 46 to 70 not knowing if it will not get better ?

Come on now don't push it with "guides" and "strats" or whatever, EA doesn't care about that now, let's wait until they destroy another aspect of the game.
    I look forward to the day when all the previous "strats/train" guys will whine like i did.
  • Options
    Today I done decent. But yesterday. I faced 5 level 70s 3/5 7* the rest was like a 6* and a 4* I believe. But I'm level 68 and I don't have a single 7* I have five 5* with level 7 gear and one with level. I don't know their gear but I was done before it even started.