HR Soldier and Scout

Hey everyone,

I've just decided to start farming both of these characters and am wondering what use they have outside of TBs.

Does anyone use either of these characters anywhere outside of the Territory Battles they're required for?

Also, what is your ideal team to run them with when you do use them in the TB?

Replies

• I don't do much with hoth soldier but scout is great. Helped me get 7 star Palps I still use him in any events that put me against empire, territory wars against empire, and is fundamental in my rebel stun lock team with CLS jyn r2d2 and farmboy luke
  • Scout is a rock star in the assault battles vs Empire. Soldier I do not use much.
  • Not much really just 7* them hit g8 and call it a day
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Back in the day I ran into an Ackbar-led team that used Soldier since his taunt isn't an attack. There are better characters to use now, though, I think.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Those hoth bros is carbati eaters.. don't wanna bring them pass g8. I usually put them in leftover TW team, if there is empty defence slot.

They also don't have ship, would be bad decision to upgrade them if u always low on resources. Yea just *7 them, hit g8 then stop
  • Interesting. So it sounds like Scout is the only useful one of the two, and I should probably point out, I ONLY intend to use them in TBs. I was only asking if anyone has found uses for them in any other areas of the game. If they have any, I would just consider it a bonus.

Since I have neither, does anyone know if you're able to do the TB nodes (would it still be called a node?) with only one? Or will I need both to do the battles?
  • Their nodes only need one of them, u don't need both at once. They are dead weight, if u have lot of overpower rebel chars to carry them u should be fine. Mine usually ending dead
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    You need a 5* Soldier and a 6* Scout to do all the battles.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    You need a 5* Soldier and a 6* Scout to do all the battles.

And that is all you need them for. I wouldn't bother even getting them to 7* (although you never know what events are coming that may require them). That TB battle isn't all that difficult if you have good Rebels.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I have Scout to 7* just from bronziums. Except I left him at 6 because I don't want to waste the credits. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Thanks everyone. I do have Scout unlocked, but he's 4* and level 1 (6/65). By the sounds of it, if I decide to farm him, I only need to do so until 6*.

As for what crew they work best in, I usually do Wiggs with Cassian/K2S0 and Lando. It's a real odd combination, I know, but when I started, the synergy between the two R1 characters really appealed to me, and then I learned about Wiggs and their synergies and Lando was brought up for his dual Scoundrel/Rebel tags. I've been running them together ever since because they were the only 7* rebels I had for a long time.

My question is, could I simply plug HRS (either one) into this group and still expect to complete the node or are there any particular squads that they work best in?
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    My question is, could I simply plug HRS (either one) into this group and still expect to complete the node or are there any particular squads that they work best in?
    Nope, just bring ur 4 strongest rebel chars. Preferable cls, raid han, wiggs, lando, r2, leia, etc

O yeah, don't ever make HR soldier taunt.. he will die in one shot. Hide him behind another taunter tank or r2 stealth