75k Dismissed

I get a mail item - 75k credits. You beauty
BUT
There's no ACCEPT button, only DISMISS and my balance does not increase. What was the point of that?

Replies

• It goes to your inbox
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I had two messages in inbox. I should receive 150k credits. Nothing changed.
  • It's a confirmation you have received the credits, there's nothing to accept as they have already been added to your resources.
  • And yet after you press dismiss then got to said inbox that reward claim still gave nothing.

I think if you hit the X to dismiss and get the rewards through the inbox you will get the rewards.

This is two times with no money. I hit the ad green button both times.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    JijackCana wrote: »
    And yet after you press dismiss then got to said inbox that reward claim still gave nothing.

I think if you hit the X to dismiss and get the rewards through the inbox you will get the rewards.

This is two times with no money. I hit the ad green button both times.
    It's a confirmation you have received the credits, there's nothing to accept as they have already been added to your resources.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rag_Scrag wrote: »
    I get a mail item - 75k credits. You beauty
    BUT
    There's no ACCEPT button, only DISMISS and my balance does not increase. What was the point of that?
    I had the same issue.
  • It's a confirmation you have received the credits, there's nothing to accept as they have already been added to your resources.

Thanks for the explanation as to how it worked.
    The other part of the question goes to EA:
    What's the point of sending a non-event message? - here's 75k, oops you've already got it
    How about the alternative:
    If you've already got the 75k, let's not send a mail message
  • It isn't an "issue" though. It is just a message in a new format that is confusing a lot of people. It is only confirming that the 75K has been deposited. Perhaps they should have labeled the button with "close" instead of "dismiss".

And it is 75K in credits. It isn't worth the...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It isn't an "issue" though. It is just a message in a new format that is confusing a lot of people. It is only confirming that the 75K has been deposited. Perhaps they should have labeled the button with "close" instead of "dismiss".

And it is 75K in credits. It isn't worth the...

This.

It is a reciept, not a thing you need to accept.
This discussion has been closed.