[Ideas] Low level characters

LuchoIns
13 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi everyone,
I have been thinking about the characters which have low level, and maybe it could be more useful.

Because when you are high level, all this characters are almost useless. You never use them. And you prefer spend energy and time in high level characters to improve them.

How about make something like a low levels battles where you can fight with all the others characters you can't use anywhere? Maybe with specific rewards or I don't know.

I don't know if I have expressed correctly...
Any idea?
Post edited by LuchoIns on

Replies

• This isn't a bad idea at all. Events with a maximum level essentially.
  • But I'm not talking about restrict event with maximum level, because I could use low level characters in events already. But if I expend 1 time in this, I waste the opportunity of gain more rewards.
    That it to say, in this case I always want to use high level characters, no low levels; because the rewards are always better.
  • You can always use low level chars when farming gear. It's fun and you learn how to use them before they go top tier.
  • You can always use low level chars when farming gear. It's fun and you learn how to use them before they go top tier.

But you farm gear for your highest level chars, no for low level characters. So you should have high-medium level fighter to obtain these gear.
  • I agree. Low level arena or missions would be fun.