Make anakin Farmable for guys that purchased the pack EA!! In CANTINA OR SHIPMENTS PLZ

Baldo
2863 posts Member
Buying a character pack when you release them is because we want that character, when you have those packs that cost 100$ and then we are sitting on an unusable character for a month or so and are eager to farm/use him as a viable contender it really sucks! EA please I dont even care if you just do it for people who purchased or for everyone I just want to be able to use him! :) Cough (Anakin).... Yes I know we can get him in hard, but that's just as hard as grevious pardon the pun!

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Do not agree sorry.
    I got the 4* from a pack and i continue to farm him until 7*. His real value will arise when few people will get him. So please let things as they are now, we have spent weekS to farm him. It would be really unfair to see other players getting him easily now.
  • Options
    He is farmable in three nodes.. You want a hard farm look at HRS. :/
  • Options
    And general Grievous...
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Moscba wrote: »
    Do not agree sorry.
    I got the 4* from a pack and i continue to farm him until 7*. His real value will arise when few people will get him. So please let things as they are now, we have spent weekS to farm him. It would be really unfair to see other players getting him easily now.

Um I assure you it's muh longer than weeks!
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    Moscba wrote: »
    Do not agree sorry.

Um I assure you it's muh longer than weeks!

+1 :/

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    :)