LVL 85 and now??

Hello everyone,

im a "relatively" new player and just hit 85. Im not enterly clueless but i do have a few questions.

I already got CLS. Who should be my new arena squad from now on? Empire or Rebels?

Mods. I have only garbadge and nearly no knowledge about mods. Can u help me with my core characters?

Should i focus on thrawn, bb8, rey or someone enterily else?

What should be my next step in the game?

I really hope i can get some help with this thread and I appreciate every answer. Thanks in advance!

https://swgoh.gg/u/edinmeister/

Replies

• I would say Empire......but i am a DS fan.

Mods:

Speed is the king stat, with a primary on arrow mods. Your entire arena team with 0 exceptions should have a 30 speed arrow. Triangles are a toss up between Protection (Tanks) and Offense (Attackers/Supports). Circles should be protection primaried. Cross can be potency for empire or offense for Rebels.

Secondary stats: Speed is king. GET AS MUCH SPEED AS POSSIBLE ARENA TEAMS.
  • 85 with CLS. Definitely not new.

That being said, prepping for legendary characters is never a bad idea.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Good afternoon,
    you need some teams along the street and you should focus on what is needed the most, a Arena Team and a Fleet Arena Team (If you not spending it´s the best way to earn as many crystals you can get). If you are already in the top 200 of the arena you still have a chance if you see you not have a chance to come easily on higher ranks, you shouldn´t try to hard. with a investment of 200-300 crystals you can easily get your 600 tickets a day.
    Dont´buy zetas from the shop, get the ships first you need it for the challenge and in the moment there is no "big difference in the meta".

You should aim for several teams but only have only 1 project at a time. For myself i searched relativly fast for a Guild that´s doing heroic Rancor so you can get Han. Rebels are still versatile in the Raid especially if you have CLS. Mods are Mandatory. You need to find a way to invest your crystals wisely. I am normally farming a toon in cantina and buy some mods each day. I am doing 3 refreshes in the Cantina and usually 2 in the normal holo table.

you should get teams like, Phoenix, Rogue One, they will help you in the Raids (Terretory Battle), You should also get captain Han Solo.
    For Rancor i recommend Wedge Lead, biggs, Han Solo (if you have him 7 star), Jyn and also CLS. That gives me always the possibility to solo the rancor. also this teams not need tooooo much gear.

Also you can prepare for darkside first, i am not that experienced in the dark side, but i wouldn´t mix, just focus for one side first.

Also Preparing for the Heroic events of toons like Thrawn, bb-8 and JTR.

I hope that are some informations, that you understand :-)

have a nice evening.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I'd do some more mod farming. You have some mods with a speed secondary, but only enough for one team. If you want to avoid needing to switch around your mods whenever you do an event, you need to farm more mods. Keep and level the ones with speed at level 1, and sell everything else.

And speaking of only having one set of mods with speed, you might want to put them back on your arena team before your rank drops too much ;)
  • Not too much gear haha solo cls wedge and I assume u will use r2 are all crazy gear requirements their all in that crazy gear catagory with gk