Where can you say that the Sith Raid is horrible?

Zolaz
392 posts Member
edited March 2018
I can post it here, but I want to post it somewhere CG will actually listen.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• If you find out let us know
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    If you find out let us know

Not the answer I was looking for, but I hear you.
  • Or , . . Ya now. . . . Build a couple new squads, . . . .
  • I would recommend the "Feedback" section, for the Sith Raid specifically.

I would also recommend you not only state the problem(s), but also a thought-out solution/resolution. This forum is littered with complaints every day, few have solutions.

Don't forget the fundamental steps to problem solving:
    -Identify the problem.
    -Explore information and create ideas.
    -Pick the best idea.

-Test the idea.
    -Evaluate the results.

Cheers!
  • I believe the feedback sub-forum would be the proper place to put...feedback.... Whether they will "actually listen" or not, I would lean to the not. Not that they do not care what you have to say, but there are many of us that think the raid is really good and interesting with unique mechanics.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I would recommend the "Feedback" section, for the Sith Raid specifically.

I would also recommend you not only state the problem(s), but also a thought-out solution/resolution. This forum is littered with complaints every day, few have solutions.

Don't forget the fundamental steps to problem solving:
    -Identify the problem.
    -Explore information and create ideas.
    -Pick the best idea.

-Test the idea.
    -Evaluate the results.

Cheers!

I am pretty sure that plenty of people of brought up plenty of problems and solutions. I dont think that the problem lies with the playerbase giving well thought out solutions to the Sith Raid.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Went and checked ... looks like 9 seperate threads about the Sith Raid on the first page of Raids Feedback. It looks like the player base has been voicing their concerns. However, it looks like someone on the other end is dropping the ball.
  • Hikari
    212 posts Member
    What makes you think they are dropping the ball. Would you expect them to rework the Raid overnight? There is also the possibility that it is working as intended and meant to be something to progress to after Pit and HAAT.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Hikari wrote: »
    What makes you think they are dropping the ball. Would you expect them to rework the Raid overnight? There is also the possibility that it is working as intended and meant to be something to progress to after Pit and HAAT.

Maybe from what I hear over my guild's Discord channel? Maybe my personal experience? Maybe from what I have read on Reddit? Maybe from what I have read here now on these Forums?

It sure doesnt feel like we are being listened to.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Seems like I was right. The Mod who moved the thread didnt even have the decency to put her/his name to their action.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

Rofl! This the best place to grab their eyeballs @op
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Zolaz wrote: »

They do listen.... or have you not been listening?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    And I didn't move it first, but I now moved to the Sith Raid sub forum. For all things with raidy
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Hmmm ... I dont think that word means what you think it means. "Listen" means you have to take notice and THEN ACT ON what someone says. I believe that is different than take notice, move to a less viewed subforum and then ignore.

Though I suppose you can make an argument that hiding a post in a subforum where CG wont see it is acting. So good job? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Hmmm ... I dont think that word means what you think it means. "Listen" means you have to take notice and THEN ACT ON what someone says. I believe that is different than take notice, move to a less viewed subforum and then ignore.

Though I suppose you can make an argument that hiding a post in a subforum where CG wont see it is acting. So good job? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that's actually not what the word listen means.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Zolaz wrote: »

Sorry bud, but your hyperbole is tiresome, get yourself some squads built and get good at the new challenge.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

https://google.com/search?q=listen+definition&oq=list&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j69i60l3j69i59j69i65.10047j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

https://google.com/search?q=listen+definition&oq=list&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j69i60l3j69i59j69i65.10047j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

told you so. I'm glad you googled it yourself.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member

lol ... the way dictionaries work is that there can be more than one use and definition of a word.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

lol ... the way dictionaries work is that there can be more than one use and definition of a word.

For the record, i was referring to you implying that listening included acting on what you've been told. I don't think there's a definition out there that includes acting upon what someone says (whether that be in written form or speech).
    They can listen, but still decide to do jack sith about it. Wich happens quite often, but they also act on what they've been told quite often. Just look at TW. People complained about ties, they "fixed" it. people complained about their sollution, and again, they "fixed" it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

For the record, i was referring to you implying that listening included acting on what you've been told. I don't think there's a definition out there that includes acting upon what someone says (whether that be in written form or speech).
    They can listen, but still decide to do jack sith about it. Wich happens quite often, but they also act on what they've been told quite often. Just look at TW. People complained about ties, they "fixed" it. people complained about their sollution, and again, they "fixed" it.

well, i'm kinda wrong here.
    "listen to your teacher" for example means you should act upon what the teacher says to you, you have to obey your teacher.
  • leef wrote: »

"listen to your teacher" for example means you should act upon what the teacher says to you, you have to obey your teacher.

Yes and no tho, you don't "have" to obey your teacher. It's typically the best course of action, however you don't "HAVE" to .
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited March 2018

Yes and no tho, you don't "have" to obey your teacher. It's typically the best course of action, however you don't "HAVE" to .

Speaking as a high school teacher, it’s true that I can’t force my students to obey me, but if they refuse a reasonable request in my classroom, I can write a referral for defiance and send them to the office for detention (and ultimately suspension or expulsion if they continue). They are not consenting adults—they are minors who are there against their will and forced to comply or be punished.

That being said, I’ve never actually done that. I prefer to treat them like adults (even though they aren’t) and reason with them. I prefer that method, and so do they. It also gets better results.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @Zolaz , feedback section is what you’re looking for.

Moved to Feedback: Raids

EDIT: Just so you know, there’s a specific department that reviews all the feedback sections that aren’t at liberty to make posts or replies to said feedback. It may seem like it’s falling on deaf ears, but my hope is that the latest course of action from the staff with increased clarity and communication will be enough proof to show that attention is being paid to those voiced opinions.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    OP, just find one of the 543984572395629458203956 threads crying about the sity raid. shouldn't be difficult. good luck!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you