Yoda's Masterstroke

Does not grant Yoda buffs on a killing blow.

Intentional?

Replies

• Pretty sure that is officially the best ability name...EVER. Giggity.
  • Does not grant Yoda buffs on a killing blow.

Intentional?

It's supposed to copy the buffs off his opponents. Never said anything about buffs on killing blow in the relevant description.
  • I understand that.. The way it is stated, it could be interpreted either way. It says (in a nutshell) Yoda deals dmg to enemy team 'and' copies buffs. If it said 'then' copies buffs, there would be no confusion. As it is stated now, I'd like to think both effects are happening at the same time. Gimme those buffs!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I understand that.. The way it is stated, it could be interpreted either way. It says (in a nutshell) Yoda deals dmg to enemy team 'and' copies buffs. If it said 'then' copies buffs, there would be no confusion. As it is stated now, I'd like to think both effects are happening at the same time. Gimme those buffs!

Yes!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    I understand that.. The way it is stated, it could be interpreted either way. It says (in a nutshell) Yoda deals dmg to enemy team 'and' copies buffs. If it said 'then' copies buffs, there would be no confusion. As it is stated now, I'd like to think both effects are happening at the same time. Gimme those buffs!

Yes!
  • I understand that.. The way it is stated, it could be interpreted either way. It says (in a nutshell) Yoda deals dmg to enemy team 'and' copies buffs. If it said 'then' copies buffs, there would be no confusion. As it is stated now, I'd like to think both effects are happening at the same time. Gimme those buffs!

Agreed, I have had this happen to me too. Also, not complaining but pointing it out. He also steals buffs that aren't even there sometimes.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • The buffs he gains that you didn't see are leader abilities :smiley: