Gear Salvage feature

There should be a gear salvage feature where you can turn in unused gear (I have thousands of some gear pieces) for credits.

Yay or nay?

Replies

• It's been asked for regularly, it's safe to say it won't happen
  • I would rather be able to convert gear into gear of the same type of a higher tier at a 5:1 ratio or something close to that.
  • If I could just convert my MK 4 Carbs into MK 3 Carbs, I'll be the happiest person alive.
  • There should be a gear salvage feature where you can turn in unused gear (I have thousands of some gear pieces) for credits.

Yay or nay?

They used to have this but got rid of it early on
  • There should be a gear salvage feature where you can turn in unused gear (I have thousands of some gear pieces) for credits.

Yay or nay?

Their reasoning was people accidently sold gear they needed which doesnt make sense as you can sell Mods, But the main reason now is you need all toons leveled and geared for Territory Wars, so theres that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    It's been asked for regularly, it's safe to say it won't happen

It's not just safe. But explicitly stated in the QA that they will not be doing it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    It's been asked for regularly, it's safe to say it won't happen

It's not just safe. But explicitly stated in the QA that they will not be doing it.

But they are listening....ppfffftttttt. One of the biggest community requests and they give some poopy answer why they took it away. This is the biggest issue I have with this game.

But they are listening, and in a way taking the correct action. The are going to talk about the solution to the root cause of the problem. Raid rewards, which is what has caused us to gain most of the gear we would sell/trade/combine/craft with or any other solution you want to out there.

Is it the answer we really want maybe not but at least they are trying to deal with the root of the problem which helps in many levels. And could also stick to what they have stated, which is true, they don't want people to short sightedly sell off things that could be useful in the future. It really does make sense.
  • The main reason I have multiple gears is not from raid rewards but just from regular gear farming and simming for peices. I'm just saying I have thousands of some peices that are just wasting. I don't have thousands of characters to use them on. Just seems like something can be improved in a more functional manner.
  • Czertik
    113 posts Member
    There should be a gear salvage feature where you can turn in unused gear (I have thousands of some gear pieces) for credits.

Yay or nay?

Their reasoning was people accidently sold gear they needed which doesnt make sense as you can sell Mods, But the main reason now is you need all toons leveled and geared for Territory Wars, so theres that.

Well, thesre is no chance for me that i will acindentaly sell gear that i have of over 5k.....which is acidentaly 5k more than i need to upgrade my chars to max posible gear.