Zeta drop rate

Anyone know who to contact at CG about checking drop rates. I know it's supposed to be based on rng but since the jtr event I have gone weeks without any or just 1. I may be just unlucky but it's getting beyond a joke now. Hard enough to get them with rubbish rng all the time

Replies

• I mean after the 1st jtr event aswell
  • I've gone weeks without getting a zeta from fleet challenge as well. It happens, the devs already stated they're happy with zeta drop rates and people will just tell you to buy them from fleet store.
  • Rng is random. You're just having a bad stretch. I'm in one as well. Just keep doing the challenge twice when it pops and eventually things will even back out.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Can’t wait for the new “Alpha” ability to come to the game. 40 Alphas, 20 Zetas, 13 Omegas, 40 Mk III mats will give us the ability to fine tune our toons to our liking. Player individuality QOL update it’ll be called. You’ll get a choice of +5% accuracy, a cooldown increase (yes, INCREASE!), or insta-suicide babality finishing move option (on yourself!). It’ll be epic! Drop rates be damned.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ive gotten 1 in the alst 3 weeks (the 2nd challenge today).
    Its just like credit heists. I got 1.5mx2 6 heists in a row, then I got a 10m heist. So, RNG sucks, but it kinda evens out.
    Admittedly I dont care, I just buy them from the fleet store ha.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Drop rates have never been good, the challenge is not really meant to be a primary location for them.
  • I get one or two every time. Drop rates seem about right. Don't ask me about credit heists...