Where is C3PO?

I don't get it. They are making droids arguably a future meta team, but they are missing one piece i feel like they will overlook. A strong rebel, resistance, galactic republic, droid lead. One that pulls together the mob squad that has formed (R2D2, BB-8, K-2SO, and Chopper) This team lead with HK-47 is good due to his lead, but we need an all light side to drive it home. That is where a 2-3 zeta C3PO leader support comes in. I am just spit balling here, and not trying to make him to OP, but here would be an interesting way to think how he could work.

Light side, Droid, Galactic Republic, Rebel, Resistance, Support,

Basic: (Hello. How might I be of service?): remove all buffs (not special buffs) from target opponent and give them to a random ally for 2 turns . If opponent doesn't have any buffs, remove 50% turn meter and ability block for 2 turns, then give random ally 50% turn meter and a random ability. (cant be resisted or avoided)

Special: (Oh Dear) (7 cooldown): Revive all heroes. Depending on how many are revived, split the following between all of them. (100% health, turn meter)(zeta addition: Give all non-revived heroes half of what revived heroes received)

Leader: (Functioning without a Master) All allies gain buffs depending on what tags they have shared with C3PO: Light side characters gain 15% turn meter on critical, Droids gain 10% attack for each buff present on their character, Galactic republic characters gain 25% critical damage, rebels gain defense equal to their tenacity, resistance gains protection up (10%) whenever a debuff expires on them.

Unique: (Universal translator): whenever ally or opponents gains a buff or debuff, c3po gains 5% turn meter and 1% tenacity stacking until the end of combat. If r2d2 is present, he gains both as well.

So he can't do damage at all, but by making him buff everyone else and controlling the flow of the battle a little more, the droids could potentially beat out meta teams. so I would atleast like to start a discussion because we need a light side droid leader badly and he is the best fit as far as I can see.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I'm aware it isn't perfect, i just came up with it on the spot, but it was the general idea of where I'd like to see it go. I'm interested in what others think or if there should be a different droid rebel lead.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    I kind of like it,even the ability names fit the need.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum.
    My apologizes, wasn't too sure where was the best place to discuss non-existent characters.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    He could have an ewok tag as well,he was their golden god.Maybe Ewoks could have all their cooldowns reduced by 1,make it interesting.
  • jjkriv wrote: »
    He could have an ewok tag as well,he was their golden god.Maybe Ewoks could have all their cooldowns reduced by 1,make it interesting.

yea, I agree