The Bad Dream Team: A Nightmare Alternative

Replies

• Options
    Good video, enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    Would have been good to see how this team does against Sion
  • Options
    In reluctant to the no-tank concept.
  • Options
    I've been rolling with no tank ever since the EP reboot without any issues. Replaced shore with raid han and I easily beat any of the other nightmare teams.
  • Options
    I've been rolling with no tank ever since the EP reboot without any issues. Replaced shore with raid han and I easily beat any of the other nightmare teams.

Everything works on offense. Defense is the issue, and if you have no tanks, that raid han will he eaten within the first round.
  • Options
    There is really no such thing as a team that is good on defense, the ideal defensive strategy is to not get attacked, make yourself look like a tougher target than the next guy. As far as tanks go, GK or maybe Baze might make me think twice before attacking someone, shore trooper doesn't scare me.
  • Options
    There is really no such thing as a team that is good on defense, the ideal defensive strategy is to not get attacked, make yourself look like a tougher target than the next guy. As far as tanks go, GK or maybe Baze might make me think twice before attacking someone, shore trooper doesn't scare me.

A lot of truth there. Defence in this game is basically...er..just tanks.

And they're not very sophisticated - they just soak up an amount of hits then die, leaving you defenceless.

Defence has never won anyone a victory on here.

Sure - take what you can - but it's sole reason is to let your offenders last a little longer.

• Options
    I will get that done for you man!
  • Options
    I will get that done for you man!

If you could also get it, against anyone (even significantly weaker enemy), on auto, that would be greatly appreciated.

Defence doesnt win leaderboards, but if you run a bh squad and drop 300 overnight, its a much different situation when you run jtr and drop 4 spots a day..
  • Options
    Great video man