Dev Blog - Community Improvements - 3/29/18 [MEGA]

124Next

Replies

• just wanted to say I submitted for the community manager position thanks @CG_Erik (and to maybe 10 other positions internationally) but have serious doubts you guys would hire someone living internationally. (Born & raised in the US, would move back to cali in a heart beat)... if you could put in a good word.... that'd be awesome!
  • Come on, do something about the Shard/Splitter drop rates. I am seriously tired of spending 5x 20 Energy or 5x 16 Cantina Energy and getting most of the time 1 Shard, with luck 2 and often enough event not one. So it takes "ages" to farm Chars via 16 and 20 Energy spots! And that bores...
    And btw Gear and Zeta drop rates are also ridiciulous. Two weeks and no Zeta drops in the Fleet daily challenges.
    Like I said even with buying stuff you don't get much process.
  • DarkRaven wrote: »
    Come on, do something about the Shard/Splitter drop rates. I am seriously tired of spending 5x 20 Energy or 5x 16 Cantina Energy and getting most of the time 1 Shard, with luck 2 and often enough event not one. So it takes "ages" to farm Chars via 16 and 20 Energy spots! And that bores...
    And btw Gear and Zeta drop rates are also ridiciulous. Two weeks and no Zeta drops in the Fleet daily challenges.

I completely second that as do SEVERAL of my guild mates. It’s to the point where many players that are lvl 85 and have 1Mil+ GP are dropping like flies!

CG needs to stop worry so much about their “bottom line” and infuse something for F2P veteran players before they loose their most dedicated player base.
  • MolIza wrote: »
    DarkRaven wrote: »
    Come on, do something about the Shard/Splitter drop rates. I am seriously tired of spending 5x 20 Energy or 5x 16 Cantina Energy and getting most of the time 1 Shard, with luck 2 and often enough event not one. So it takes "ages" to farm Chars via 16 and 20 Energy spots! And that bores...

I completely second that as do SEVERAL of my guild mates. It’s to the point where many players that are lvl 85 and have 1Mil+ GP are dropping like flies!

CG needs to stop worry so much about their “bottom line” and infuse something for F2P veteran players before they loose their most dedicated player base.
    Awesome resurrection lol.

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Somebody Zombied this post.