We finally want a game clock please

You guys are finally making a great job of making many quality of life uptades but still every guild is looking for a game clock. We officers, leaders, and players are having so many issues for not having a clock in the game which will be all the same for every guild and every country in the world. It could be galactic time or something like that. It is too complicating to convert times betveen gmt, utc, est etc.... please consider our wish and put a game clock somewhere on the screen

Replies

• Literally never heard of anyone ask for a in game clock. That seems like it would be overly complicated? Would you set it to a time zone? Set it to players time zones?

It's not too difficult to pick a time which works for raids and stick with it
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    You ever heard of the guild reset ? It is a universal timer in game for the daily activity reset . . . . Which works perfectly for every member to see no matter what time zone they are in, Just Sayin. . . .
    Post edited by GhostTruckin on
  • If you are in a guild with members all around the world and want to change anything about timing it makes it a lot complicated. In big communities or alliances telling hundreds of people the raid times is harder than you think. Many people are having issues during converting the time
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The game has a clock. your guild reset time is a 24 hour clock that it the same for everyone.
  • The first steps towards “universal time” will begin in SWGOH. I love it.

Kyno is right but I’d still love to see a military style game clock on the home page that was synchronized across the world.
  • Guild reset is not a timer for everyone in the game. If you are talking with a member it is ok. But if you are talking with a shard mate or an other guild or an other player it does not work. A universal game clock would solve all the issues.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Or you guys could just look up GMT on the internet. We do it on our fleet shard and it's really not that complicated.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Or you guys could just look up GMT on the internet. We do it on our fleet shard and it's really not that complicated.

Exactly this, If I am at gmt-4 and my shardmate is gmt -2 I know his PO is 2 hours before mine. Its not that big of a deal.