Mk v stun guns still in guild store?

Don't remember the last time I saw these in the guild store. They gone or am I just having bad rng?

Thanks.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I did buy them yesterday. but this does seem like a common theme.
  • Options
    @CG_Erik is this a thing? Drop rate change advertantly/inadvertently?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    rng? drop rates? the stores change a few times a day doesn't it?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    That’s weird. I don’t recall ever seeing them in the guild store and I spend all my currency on gear.

Guild event store and shard store, yes, but never seen them in guild store.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    there are in shipments for me right now. 520 crystals for 20 crystals. not ideal, but they're there

in general I don't like the stores changing a few times a day, it would be much better if we had all the options for a 24 hour period. if there are things that come back just have them listed (for ex. if 10 cuffs for 300 shards comes twice in a day, just have the option to buy twice)

It's not like forcing me to check all the stores multiple times is going to make ea any money, so...

I'd also love it if all the items were available in one place, with our currency totals listed above and the prices in their respective currency below. Actually, that would be too crowded.

What would really be best is if the stores were grouped by item. like gear: has all available gear, with corresponding prices, characters: same, ships: same, etc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Oh yeah dude used to buy them in the guild store all the time.
  • Options
    They never were in the guild store, after the rework.
    Guild events store? Yes.
    Guild store? Never, after the rework.
  • Options
    Which rework?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    bisto_760 wrote: »
    Which rework?

The one which removed Sabine
  • Options
    As of a few weeks ago they were in guild store , guild event store and shard shop. It has been weeks since they’ve been available.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Skynibbler wrote: »
    As of a few weeks ago they were in guild store

Untrue, unless you have a screenshot to prove it. GE store and shard shop yes, guild store no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    this could all be solved if there were an official list of the gear and shards that rotate in a specific stores. I'm not even all that concerned if stun guns should be there, I just want to know what's where so I can plan what I farm versus spend currency towards. I've always found it strange that I cannot go to the official game site and look in each of the different Stores to see what items rotate in there.

Maybe it's because they want to leave the door open to silently remove items (e.g., sabine and baze)
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Untrue, unless you have a screenshot to prove it. GE store and shard shop yes, guild store no.

Maybe for you but not for me. Do you have confirmation from the devs to back your statement?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Maybe for you but not for me. Do you have confirmation from the devs to back your statement?

Do you?

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Do you?

the perfect back and forth to prove my point
  • Options

Do you?

Uhhhh no.... that’s what I’ve been asking for from the devs... Duh! not a know it all that can’t back up his claims. I know you have an opinion on everything but I could not care less about yours thanks .
  • Options
    And sorry I don’t have a screen shot from before it was an issue. My time machine is broken.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please let's keep this civil and on topic.
  • Options
    Ok my bad
  • Options
    I gotta be honest then, I'm really stuck. I need tons of these to progress in the game. Shard shop is completely unreliable and I need to get g12 items out of the event store. This is kinda ridiculous. @CG_Erik is this changing? I really need to know.