New Q and A concerns.

Qubit
59 posts Member
Hello All! If someone can mention this to the new Q and A I'd appreciate it. I have 28 toons at 6000gp or higher and ready for Territory Wars. The issue is all 28's abilities are at 3-6. Mostly 3-5 in their abilities. I have a other 21 toons who all need 15-25 omegas each. It seems the game is set to F2P and anyone who spends money is left with a big deffacit. These toons are gear 7-10. I tried to purchase the omega, mk 3 ability packs. Out of the 27 times over the past 10 months I received 1 set of 25 omegas and 50 mk 3's. All the rest were 9 omegas and 20 mk 3's. Add the fact that I lost 160 mk 3's due to a glitch and recieved 500 crystals 4-6months ago, it's not worth it any more. Alot of others in my guild and in other guilds are coming to the same conclusion. Deciding not to spend money, and some even stopped playing! It seems everything that you buy is set to give you the least bare minimum. And with the fast growth of new toons released, Raids, and the constant shift of squad arena dominance changing every 4-7 months. By the time you farm a team for squad arena the power shifts to a different squad. I placed 1st 2nd and 3rd place in the past 13 tank and rancor, and Sith, and not one piece of fully crafted gear. Alot of players are becoming jaded. I'd play this game for the next ten years but it really doesn't seem worth it anymore. Thank u for your time. Everyone have an amazing day.

Replies

• Options
    The moment you said "the game is set for f2p" i started giggling like a madman. This game is f2p friendly, yes, but that only means that f2p can compete with p2p in some cases.

You do realise that the bare minimum was clearly advertised on the pack, and as such as a viable option?

Full pieces in raids are rare. not getting them for 13 raids is nothing: i havent gotten one for a month now.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The game is a long haul game, it's taken many players 2 years to get where they are. $$ only speeds things up, there are a lot of f2p players who have impressive rosters through dedication, focus and time.

Keep focus and you can get there.
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Jesus, you people just don't get it. Always some robotic responese.
  • Options
    Qubit wrote: »
    Jesus, you people just don't get it. Always some robotic responese.

And you people don't get it either. This is not a spend xx amount and max it all out. This is a long Grindy and often pain in the rear for resources game. So, make wise choices, put time in, buy packs you wish to, or not. And eventually you can get somewhere.

But you sound like a fairly short time invested player with only 28 chars over 6k GP . Hence why the comments to be patient.
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Options
    I don't want to spend xx amount of money and get everything all at once. That's what everyone assumes of course. This is a long haul game and I am down with that. I love this game and will be playing it in five years. Even the developers admitted there was an issue with gap between p2p and f2p. I grind away every day and do the refreshes.

Also make plans on how to farm what gear, and who to farm where just like everyone else. I do careful planning, have major focus and spend hours upon hours just scrolling through and learning about the toons I haven't even started on. On watching u-tube. And I know it's about making hard choices. Which zeta here, which omega there, gear her up or him. That's part of the game and is fun for me.

I have 42 toons over 6000k and 122 total toons. I am dedicated. I was just expressing concerns about some things. Everyone always assumes it's about I want it all now, but it's not. I hate to see people quit the game. Also ea hates to see people stop spending money. Not one of you said or posted," oh if you have heard concerns of others and have some yourself , go here and post them to the new Q and A site. Here's the site. My second sentence said pass it along. It says that cause my phone sucks. I often loose pages. Oh what ever. Have a nice day.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    So what exactly is your concern?
    Because you're farming/gearing characters at a faster pace than f2p players, you're running out of certain other necessary items at a disproportionate rate?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, exactly! It happens to f2p players as well, just on a smaller scale. Unless u been playing for 2 years, lol. In which it still does happen, I know. Leef, thank you! I've said that very thing in other posts, in different words of course. I kept getting, the others had played for 2 years thing, and some of the same comments up top.

Thank you for your input! You are the man. I'm so glad and freaking happy someone got what I was saying! I wish I remember my line or discord id! I'd give it to you. Thank you again and have a blazen, wonderful, awesome day!!!!
  • Qubit
    59 posts Member
    Options
    And leef, if I was a millionare, I would of sent you 5 million dollars! Tracked you down and sent it to you. You made my month.! Lol, of course after taxes it would of been 2.7 but still thank you!!!!!