Daily Blog Rewards

Billcarson66
852 posts Member
edited March 2018
This is not a bug report. I have spent the last 25 minutes on the phone with EA support. They suggest i take my issue to CG via the forums.

I am 41, spent a fair amount in the game, but signed up with my son so I have a minor account. I understand CG does not direct ads to minors. However, us adults and minors too should be at least eligible for the blog rewards.

These blogs state CG is working to benefit players of all states of the game. How about looking at long time players with minor accounts that can’t even get blog rewards.

I would like to add that I understand giving an advantage to P2P vs FTP, but what gives with giving an advantage to of age accounts vs underage accounts? Seems pretty unfair.

Replies

• PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I understand the reasoning for not directing popup ads to minor accounts. Yet therefore that only means CG should not ever offer bonus rewards through popups because that automatically omits a portion of the community. As its basically a login reward and not an ad, it should come through inboxes as every other reward.
    I thought they would drop the whole giving rewards through popups ads after the first time(I think the free kylo shards) and lots of people were upset about not being eligible to receive the shards strictly based on being a minor account. Alas they didnt learn and it keeps happening.
  • Exactly...my 7 year old son is totally FTP. A full carbanti goes along way for his account. He finally got JTR and needs it to get her to g12. He has spent months saving the gear and farming the vets. His arena rank is never higher than 200, so a full needed gear piece is a big deal.
  • Exactly...my 7 year old son is totally FTP. A full carbanti goes along way for his account. He finally got JTR and needs it to get her to g12. He has spent months saving the gear and farming the vets. His arena rank is never higher than 200, so a full needed gear piece is a big deal.

I hope this is a joke...
  • How would it be a joke? He has been playing since December 2017 so he missed JTR the first time. He is short the stun gun for g12. Leia is his only other g12. I’m not trying to post a sob story...we went to the movie and JTR is his favorite toon.

I coached him how to be ready for the next time and what gear to save and he did. He got her. Now guildmates tell me they got a full carb for the blog reward. We both have minor accounts so didn’t receive one.

So I ask you...why do you think this is a joke. Would you like his ally code so you can check?
  • How would it be a joke? He has been playing since December 2017 so he missed JTR the first time. He is short the stun gun for g12. Leia is his only other g12. I’m not trying to post a sob story...we went to the movie and JTR is his favorite toon.

I coached him how to be ready for the next time and what gear to save and he did. He got her. Now guildmates tell me they got a full carb for the blog reward. We both have minor accounts so didn’t receive one.

So I ask you...why do you think this is a joke. Would you like his ally code so you can check?

You must mean December 2016? Because there is no way one could get JTR in three months with a new account. To farm First order to get BB8 then unlock Resistance toons needed plus VETS.

Three months no way on a new account.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately this cannot be addressed here. You will need to go through EA Help (the in game help button) or Answers HQ to get the minor account looked at and see if they can send the rewards.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>