Another Luke Journey Request for Help

Olgranddad
3 posts Member
edited March 2018
Today is the last day. I will finally 7* Leia and Han. When that occurs, I will have 1 hour to try to get CLS. My team is weak. None have speeds over 200. The event came just a little too early for me. Odds are I will get CLS next time, but "never give up, never surrender" (wrong movie)..."Never tell me the odds".

I am only level 83 and all 4 toons are level 83. Luke, Leia, and Han are gear 8. R2 is gear 6.

I am trying to figure out the best use of my purple stones the best I can. I've come down to I think I need to pump up Leia as best I can. Currently Leia skills are 5 5 3 6. I have enough resources to make her 6 6 3 6 or 8 5 3 6 or 5 8 3 6 or 6 5 3 7 or 5 6 3 7.

I assume I should go with 8 5 3 6 or 5 8 3 6. The question becomes Hair Trigger over Rebel Tactics. Which is better.

My mods are s*cky. I will be pulling the best mods from every char after arena is done for today. All the speed to Leia and R2. All the protection/health I can to Han. Luke I assume is damage

If anyone would like to see my mods an make suggestions, I would appreciate it.
https://swgoh.gg/u/zahrehmar/collection/

1) Hair Trigger or Rebel Tactics?
2) Mod suggestions

Once the decisions are made, I leave it up to the RNGesus to give me CLS or not.

Thank You

Replies